• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle League, anyone?

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
  • I used to love playing this game when I was younger! Even if it was eerily similar to Tetris Attack... ^_^'

Does anyone else like the game? If so, discuss! ^_^ What was your fave part about it?
    I liked the 3D cylinder levels, myself

Sirfetch’d

I remember playing this game and it was a blast! I think I am going to try to find this on Ebay and buy it.

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I love this game, the GBC version more than N64 one, though. My favorite parts are the random challenges if you beat a gym leader in a certain time frame.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
  • i borrowed this game for the N64 from a small video shop as a kid.. to be honest i didnt really like it.. but i did play it just because it was Pokemon. :3

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • I love Pokemon Puzzle League!! I still have it for my N64 thank god!!

I preferred the 2D levels - the 3D cylinder ones were impossible and really annoying :/

Back