• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHAAAARR! (Hello!)

Years
  • Hello fellow members of the PokéCommunity! I am...well my username tells who I am, hello I'm Chaaaarmander! I am a 17 year old male about to be 18 in October, I have been in love with Pokemon since my dad gave me a new gameboy color with Pokémon Yellow for Christmas. At that time I was about bout 4 or 5 (preety young yeah). Right now I have played almost every Pokemon game (including some spinoffs). I think that explains a bit about myself. Now all I need is someone to greet me...I hope

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
    Years
  • Hello Chaaaarmander, I shall be the someone to greet you today. To start off there is alot of a's in your name, so I guess you were used it based on the noises/screech charmander would make when it "spoke." Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity, I am a fellow user as yourself that just recently joined. I advised you read the forums rules and other guidlines to help you threw the forum if you need any help at all. At the age of 4 or 5 it seems that you were really into pokemon. I started when I was around six or seven and didn't come near as to how many pokemon games you have played. The great part about pokecommunity is ROM Hacking to me, where you could basically create your own pokemon hack/game, just incase you did not know. You could find that section within the section while scrolling down, if your interested into that kind of stuff. This will end our little meet, I hope you enjoy your time here on Pokecommunity and become a well-known person throughout your time staying here.

Years
  • Hey I have a birthday in October too! Welcome to PC!

Yeah I'll be turning 21 around then, and I still love Pokemon despite all those people I see irl mocking me for still liking what they call a "kids game", PC actually have several Pokemon fans who aren't just kids and given you'll meet members from all over the world you'll love the diversity the community has. I got into Pokemon around age 7, so a little later than you, and I played my first Pokemon game when I had only just celebrated my 11th birthday and got a GBA SP and Ruby. I have also played all the DS Pokemon games, and with my trusty 3DS XL I am now excited for X and Y as well.

Yellow is such a memorable game in the series, and while I never played it I did love how it was based around my original fave Pokemon, Pikachu. I think you should check out the Metal/Color Generation section here, but given you played most of the games you should check out all the Pokemon gaming sections eventually. I'm sure you'll have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask moderators (like Cirno, who mods this section) or even the more experienced members if you need help. Have fun here and enjoy your stay here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hello Chaaaarmander, I shall be the someone to greet you today. To start off there is alot of a's in your name, so I guess you were used it based on the noises/screech charmander would make when it "spoke." Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity, I am a fellow user as yourself that just recently joined. I advised you read the forums rules and other guidlines to help you threw the forum if you need any help at all. At the age of 4 or 5 it seems that you were really into pokemon. I started when I was around six or seven and didn't come near as to how many pokemon games you have played. The great part about pokecommunity is ROM Hacking to me, where you could basically create your own pokemon hack/game, just incase you did not know. You could find that section within the section while scrolling down, if your interested into that kind of stuff. This will end our little meet, I hope you enjoy your time here on Pokecommunity and become a well-known person throughout your time staying here.

Yes my username IS the sound Charmander makes in the anime. Yes, I did read the guidelines and rules of this forum (mainly because I don't want to get banned or something). Anyway thanks for the introduction! I really hope I have a great time here ^^

Thank you both for the warm welcome :D I find it very much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Char! Welcome to the forums!

You're name is rather creative and so was your intro. You seem very interesting. Like you I got into Pokemon at a young age but not as young as you. I was 6 and it was the anime that got me into it. Then I got my first game , Pokemon Red, at 7. I've pretty much played every main series game as well and even some spin-offs my favorites being the Mystery Dungeon. It's always interesting reading everyone's story of how they got into Pokemon cause it shows the variety of fans we have here. Some of us have been here since the beginning and others have only started playing recently with the DS games. With all of the many things that fall under the Pokemon franchise umbrella, there many various types of fans. There's ones who play just the games, ones who also watch the anime, ones who only prefer the older games , ones who like only older games and ones who love them all. I think no matter what type of fan you are you'll fit in here somewhere cause we have a section for everything on Pokemon.There's a load of other stuff here so be sure to explore around a bit. You'll find we have topics on all sorts of things here besides Pokemon.

People here are nice so hopefully you have no problem fitting in here. I , along with many others, love talking to people so I wouldn't mind if you sent me a visitor's message. And as suggested already, if you need anything just contact a moderator and they will help you out. Moderators are and other staff (in the orange and red) are very approachable so don't be intimidated by them. We all just want to make your experience here the best it can be. So anyway, I hope I can see you around and that your time here is the best!

Back