• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm still working on a better introduction.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
Years
I was a bit hesitant to write here at first, thinking about what might be the right way to introduce oneself to such a huge forum. After a bit of browsing though, I found the threads on pokemon and off-topic trivia and chit-chat, which kind of counterbalanced the intimidating feel competitive battling tends to be associated with. :)

At any rate, I'm Shamol. What I like about pokemon? Beyond the games and competitive battling videos, I would have to say the community. This forum seems like a nice sample!

That aside, I'm an avid reader of science and philosophy, especially evolutionary biology and analytic philosophy. I also like comics (both Marvel and DC work for me) and writing.

So...I guess that's it. Hi Pokecommunity!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yay for joining the most friendliest community on the internet! You are in for real treat. :D Welcome to the community, Shamol. <3 The name's Megan and it's a real pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Oh deary, the competitive battling scene here is really friendly here and I believe you will fit in just fine. We have a battle server (link is on my siggy) where most battlers use to test their skills in battling, either by random or by tiers. It's a really great server and I hiiighly recommend you to join! You won't feel intimidated there at all. :)

PC is a lovely place to meet friends and share your interests without any penalty. Depending on what you like, you are more than likely to find a thread about it, so it's more of a community rather than just a large forum. I'm into a little bit of everything, so PC is really great when it comes to things I like.

Hopefully if you decide to join the server, I'll see you there then? If not, I'll see you around the forums nonetheless <3 Don't be shy to contact a staff member in bold blue/orange/red names as they're always around to answer any questions or concerns. :) See ya around!

Years
Oh my, my best friend loooves superhero comics like Marvel and DC. I don't read 'em but I did enjoy the Young Justice cartoon when it aired... it was so good. Was so sad when it ended. ;o; Books/comics and the like would likely fall under the General Entertainment board so I'd recommend looking around there sometime! Welcome to PokeCommunity~

We do have a great community here though, and the Pokemon fandom in general is one of the better ones I've seen, personally. PC has all the good fans and you'll be able to meet them all here if you stick around. :D I'm glad you've already been enjoying this place so hopefully that means you'll find a home here and check back often. The off-topic boards are really popular on the forum and a great breather for when you want a break from all the Pokemon discussions.. and there are even members who come here mostly for those, haha. So many choices and so little time!

Hi there right back at you, and hope to see you log in for a long time to come. You can contact a moderator absolutely anytime if you'd like some help, so keep that in mind, all right? I'm always here to assist or even chat with you if you'd like and so is Meganium up there. Everyone is amazing - never be scared!

Have a blast and see you around!

Years
Heya Shamol, welcome to PC! :3

Looks like my fellow welcomers Megan and Cirno got you covered by directing you to the General Entertaiment section, but as Megan said we have way more than just that part of the forums, like we have discussions on all Pokemon-based topics, games or not, but also loads of off-topic stuff outside of Pokemon as well. You'll definitely love the diversity of the members here, someone may even share interests with you and we do hope you'll remain an active member for a long time like Megan, Cirno and myself.

Also, have an awesome time here dude and if you ever need help don't hesitate to shout a message to Cirno or another staff member, who can be easily spotted by the blue, orange or red usernames. They won't hurt you I promise, because PC staff know how to do their job well. And remember there's always the more experienced members such as Megan and myself. I'm always happy to chat with ya so drop by my profile anytime and leave a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
:3 hey there Shamol! I'd like to personally welcome you to PC!

I read you intro and was pleased to see you enjoy competitive battling! Do you like Pokèmon Showdown? If so you can PM me and we could haves battle! If you don't I recommended searching it up and playing online!

Anyways Cirno, Meganium and Hikari already told you the rules so I'm not going to re tell them.

Hope you enjoy your stay at PC!

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
Years
Wow, you guys seem awfully nice!

I'm very new to competitive battling, for the most part what I do is watch videos from the pokemoshpit channel.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey there, I am a massive fan of DC do you read the New 52 I normally get XXweek scans then I get the whole deal :D

Hope to see you around :D

Back