• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just starting out

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    About to get my new Supercard DSTWO in the mail in the next couple days, and I have 52 hacks sitting aside waiting for playing, finishing, and reviewing. It may take me some time, but one by one, I'll be throwing reviews up for you to read.
    If you have any suggestions of hacks I should play, let me know..though I might already have them, any suggestions I get I'll throw to the top of the list. :D

Years
  • Hey Wurst, welcome to the forum! If you want to make reviews, they'd probably fit nicely in our Video Games board; there's a subforum there called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews where you can post videos of you playing through games or even a text guide. :3 Be sure to check it out! I'm not quite sure what to suggest since I'm not as big on hacks as I used to be, but if you put that in your signature you might just get some feedback from people. Hacking is big for a good chunk of our members so they'd definitely be happy to help out! Lots of members join up to make their own so the hacking library continues to grow with all these great games being posted.

Are hacking reviews your primary reason for being here? There are quite a lot to check out but there's also so much more to PC than just that! Whatever you choose to do though I hope you'll have an amazing time and stick around for a long while. This forum is absolutely amazing and has some of the best Pokemon fans around. <3 If you're ever lookin' for some help on where to post and the like, you're free to contact our staff anytime! They're the lovelies with the blue, orange, and red names.

Have a lovely stay on PokeCommunity, Wurst!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey Wurst as Cirno said the reviews will sit nicely in the video games section, if they are in the forms of videos I will subscribe to you on youtube, I believe everyone deserves a chance on the youtubes

Enjoy your stay:D

Back