• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2013
    Hello, I'm Charvel, 16, and I've been in love with Pokemon ever since I was a little child. I've been a part of a Croatian fan site, where I would write my daily fan fiction on Pokemon, but that got closed so I'm here. I love the first and second generation, but I like the other generations just as much.

Cheers!

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Hi Charvel9 Nice to meet you. ^_^ Hope you like it here on the forum. Have fun!

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Hello!
    I am also in love with the first two gens, although gen 3 is awesome too!
    We'd love to see your fan fics, so be sure to post them sometime!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Charvel! Welcome! I know a few Croatian people, but I think you're the first I've meet on here. It's amazing how diverse the internet is. ^_^

I got into Pokemon with generation 1 and 2 so they're both really nostalgic for me. Red was my first game and have so many fond memories playing it. You should love Metal & Color Generation gaming a lot as a big fan of gen 1 and 2. Though I'm personally a fan of all the generations, but I really love gen 3 and 5 a ton! We have sections for all generations of Poke gaming so I suggest doing some looking around.

I sure do like a good fan fiction. I've been wanting to write one of my own but I never have the time for it. I have a Pokemon one based on me a few of my friends. I also had an original story too. I never gotten around to them unfortunately. :( I hope to someday eventually. It's unfortunate your site had to be closed down, but as Slayr231 said, you can post your fan fictions and other you might have here. You can also read other user's writing too and I'm sure they'd appreciate your feedback. There's many other sections to talk about other off -topic things too. You will find discussions on everything from pop culture and entertainment to non-Pokemon video games to people asking other people what they ate for lunch.

So anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here! If you ever need anything or have help on something you can just contact a moderator or the higher staff in orange or red for help. Don't be shy about asking them anything cause they're really nice people! See you around and feel free to VM me or PM me too!

Back