• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEE-HEE-WEE-WEE-WEEEEEE

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
There was something I saw on TV a few days back about the types of laughter...

What kind of laugher are you? Do you even fit into any of the categories?

What's the weirdest kind of laugh you've ever heard? Hard to describe but funny to read!

ALSO what are some of the funniest videos/jokes/things you've ever heard? Share them here!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I think I would be sarcastic and forced, "Ha, ha, riiiiiight."

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I'm a mix of several, depending on the situation.

The Chuckler: When something is kind of funny/My regular laugh.
The Mimer: When I have to be silent.
The High Society: Kind of random, actually. . .
The Joke Repeater (Admittedly. . . :t): When I want to remember the joke. (Subconscious, mostly)
The Whiplash: When something was literally a freaking riot in my opinion. (Though less extreme as was in the video.)

and sometimes I just sound completely different then any of these.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I usually have the "don't get it" laugh because I lack a sense of humor most of the time in my social group.

But when I do laugh it's the clap, or more of a slap/slam the desk.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Me and my two brothers have complete different laughs.

I often blame myself for having a too silent, too mischievous laugh.
My middle brother has a huge, whole-hearted laugh, and whenever he does so, you can hear it from miles away.
My smallest brother usually giggles (not in the silent way I do, more in a childish way).

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
My laughs are usually based on other peoples' laughter (since I always laugh consciously), but my own is probably the "ahahaha" style. However, I always laugh like the "hyuk hyuk hyuk" style.

The weirdest I've heard is the nerd style. I don't know how to describe it, but it sounds like a screwed-up audio file going in a three second loop.

Back