• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Body Is Ready For X&Y :|

Years
  • Its been a long time, PokéCommunity.

The last period I was really "here" was 2009, since then I've finished College, been to Uni, had a few jobs, and done a whole lot of growing up.... And on that note, Pokémon! Woo! (totally mature)

Anyway, hopefully I'm back for good, we'll see how it goes next month; hopefully X&Y will be as good as they look! :)

- Ben

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back Ben!

Although I joined in 2012, so I wasn't here when you last visit, it's still exciting for me to see old members returning. We can still be friends either way I believe. It's always cool to make new friends. :3 You seem to have accomplished and changed a lot since you left. As you can see, PC has changed a lot too, one being the like button , which you've noticed already! But despite all the changes, it's still the same friendly community you may remember.

And yeah, I'm super excited for Pokemon X and Y too! With all the info we saw at this morning's Pokemon Direct, I'm even more excited. I really can't wait for October to get here! But anyway! Hope you can have fun here once again. You should make lots of new friends hopefully and maybe even reconnect with old ones too. Hope you can stick around and have fun posting again! Feel free to VM me anytime or VM a staff if you have any questions. Later!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *sniff* you've grown up! I'm so proud of you. <3 But I'm so glad Pokemon has stuck with you all that time. It's so amazing how a childhood franchise can stick with you for so long. I for one am amazed as well. <3

Nonetheless, welcome back! Since 2009? That's a lot, and you're considered as one of them oldie but goodie members. :D You definitely missed a ton when it comes to PC. So many of the features here in the forums may not be familiar to you so it's gonna take some time to get used to some of the changes everywhere, including the rules & stuff. :D

Stick around if you can, and hope to see you posting around! Glad to see you back and have a wonderful time~

Years
  • Hi there Ben, welcome back!

I joined PC in 2011, so I don't think you know me yet but that can all change over time. Loads of old members have been coming back lately for Pokemon X & Y, and if you are interested in talking about the latest topics on said games you can check out the forum for Pokemon X & Y. They only just revealed that Kanto starters can be obtained in the game, and I already know who I'm choosing. PC may have changed a lot during the time you were gone, but we're still the forum you love.

Anyways, I do hope you can settle in once again after like, 4 years away from here? If you're ever looking for a new friend I'd be happy to chat with ya so leave me a visitor message anytime. Even if you're an experienced member, it's recommended you still give the rules a read-over because something might have changed. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys, PC has always been an awesome community and its good to know that hasn't changed :)
    Its also nice to know that there are people my own age still on here too.
    See you around :)

Years
  • Welcome back, i'd say! And on the X/Y Matter, My body is also ready, although my wallet isn't! (still even haven't got a 3Ds :l)

Back