• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, here to battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Sup , i mostly just came here to battle or trade in black/white 2. anything else you would like to know just ask.

Years
  • Hi there Gendy, welcome to PC! :) We have boards for both battling and trading here so if you're looking for that, check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center. They're the ideal place to trade and find battles rather than the Fifth Generation board. I started trading in Black 2 recently myself.. though GTS is pretty bad since people always ask for ridiculous things ugh. There are some super nice people here though, so you'll likely find a lot of great trades if you poke around. Same goes for battles!

I'll ask some questions anyway since I'd like to get to know you more. :o Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? Have a favorite game? Excited for X and Y? Those are the major three I like to ask new users so if you have time, do let us know a little more. It'd make it a bit easier to reply to your intro thread.

Have a lovely stay on PC and let me know if you need anything, all right? I'd be happy to help!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    I'll ask some questions anyway since I'd like to get to know you more. :o Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? Have a favorite game? Excited for X and Y? Those are the major three I like to ask new users so if you have time, do let us know a little more. It'd make it a bit easier to reply to your intro thread.

Have a lovely stay on PC and let me know if you need anything, all right? I'd be happy to help!

Well i been into pokemon ever since the show came to the states. (pretty old school) My first pokemon game was red version but my favorite is silver, but if you mean favorite game in general then i guess i would have to say *thinks for a bit* i guess any form of arcade game. (Tekken, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, Etc.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well first of all, hey! Welcome to PC :3 You like trading! I do too ^^ I often trade here on PC, and it's always a fun experience! Also, we have battles here too, and they are great too. :D First, make sure you read the rules! They're really important, so you know if you are doing right or wrong. Just be make sure to check them out! Also, you might want to check out the Trade Corner! It's an awesome place where you can trade Pokémon to get other really cool Pokémon, that have even been RNG'ed. However, if you don't like that I'm sure there is a ton of more shops that trade Pokémon to your liking! You could check out Battle Center too! It's an AMAZING place where you can battle competitively, or just for fun. There's really awesome people there and if you go check it out, I'm sure that you'll like it! :3~

Also, don't forget to check out other parts of the forum! I personally recommend Pokémon Clubs, as the moderators there are really fun and awesome, and you can have fangroups about Pokémon Types, characters etc. But I'm sure that you'll find a part of PC that you'll love. Everyone that visits PC loves it! And don't forget to contact a member of staff through VM or PM. Staff usually have a blue, gold or red name. Moderators have blue, Super Mods have gold, and Admins have red. Just be make sure to give them a message if you need any help! xD;;

If you ever want to talk; please pop a message on my profile! I like talking to people, so I'm sure I'll reply! I'm going to go ahead and send you a friend request! ^^; Make sure to have fun, and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time every time you log on! Bai! ^_^

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Gendy.
    Your purpose of coming here is straight to the point. I like that.
    Like our kind moderator said, if you're looking for battles and trades.
    Go check out Battle Center & Trade Corner. I've never played black/white2
    before since I'm TOO busy. Well, hope you have fun and have new friends
    while you hang out here. If you have anymore questions, just ask our
    kindest staffs and moderators around these parts, if you'd please.

Years
  • Hello Gendy, welcome!

If you came to trade and battle, the others have got that covered for you so I won't be adding much here. But we also have a really great Pokemon Showdown server where you'll be able to meet and battle fellow members. I'm among the regulars there so you'll know it's great. There's loads of things you can do on PC so I'm sure you'll stick around for ages.

I do hope you have an awesome time at PC, and remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble because it's always sad when I hear newbies breaking the rules. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or other staff members if you have a question and have a fun time here at PC. I'll be seeing you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Gendy! Welcome to PC man!!

I'm not a battler much honestly. I don't get competitive stuff, but casual battles are fun to me. That way I can just choose whatever attacks I can when battling hahaha. I do more trading than I do battling. I won't mind doing some trading if I have things to offer. We'll see. :) But anyway, both the Trade Corner and Battle Center shall be fun for you. You'll find all sorts of battles and battles cause there's all sorts of nice people here as Cirno said. You can post your FC in your signature to make it easier for people to find them. As I said I'm not good at battling, but I wouldn't mind trading with ya sometime. :)

There's many other place to visit here too of course. For example , how about try the Video Games section since you like arcade games? There's others section for Pokemon and such as well. You can talk about the first two generations of games or generation 5 or the upcoming games Pokemon X and Y.Are you planning to get X and Y by the way? I'm so very excited for those games! October needs to come sooner!

Anyway, have a marvelous time here! If you need anything just ask a moderator in blue or other staff in orange and red. Also feel free to talk to me or any other member such as Cirno and atif, or Hikari. All of us are nice people! Catch you later!

Back