• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Here :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Hello! My name is ThePokedroid, I have a Youtube account (Same Name), you can call me Droid :). I am here because I want to start a new ROM hack for Kanto University, if anyone can direct me to some good hackers that could help me, that would be great :)

This site is great, and I'm sure everyone is nice.

Cheers!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    If you want ROM Hackers the ROM Hacking and Emulation sub-forum is a great place to start, you can start your own hacking team in Team Discussions. Just make sure you never link/upload ROMs directly, that's against the forum rules.

Have a great time, and yes, we're all nice.

PS (to Hikari and Cirno: I know you're both gonna read this, so my goal is to ninja both of you as much as possible. :P)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Welcome to PC, ThePokedroid. *smiles* Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back