• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Arcontia End

Some random guy with pokemons
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hello. I'm new here at pokecommunity and just wanted to say hello. Also, I really love pokemon hacks and became interested in them after playing a few. While they are nice to play, I really hope I can be able to make my own one soon. This should be possible to guess but I also really like pokemon.

Oh and btw, I picked the duskull icon bcos it looked cool. :D

Years
Hi Arcontia and welcome!

If you joined for ROM hacks, you'll definitely love the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which is full of awesome ROM hacks you can play, but also tools you can use to make them. It's one of the most popular sections among members here, given how many famous hacks PC members have produced. But we have loads of other places you can check out too so feel free to explore the forums!

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and make some new friends along the way because having friends can make you stick around more. The staff are extremely helpful so don't hesitate to approach any of them if you need help. I'm always up for a chat anytime so stop by my profile and leave me a visitor message. Have an awesome time at PC, Arcontia!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Hi and welcome to Pokécommunity! I also looove hacks and emulation. A few of my favorite GBA hacks are the Ruby Destiny series, Light Platinum, SkyLine, and others. Hit me up for a chat if you ever want to talk about hacks, or if you just get bored! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Not again? Another ROM Hacker? Let me welcome you to the world of ROM Hacking!
^ Just for fun, hope you dont mine.
Welcome to PokeCommunity, enjoy hacking ROM here!:)

Years
You'll definitely find everything you need to make a hack, so good choice on picking such a wonderful forum to back you up. /o/ Welcome to PC! I've been a big fan of hacks since 2006 or so, though I personally don't play them much anymore. You'll find many others that do given how big of a thing it is here as well as countless resources to use. Don't be scared to ask the hackers over in Emulation & ROM Hacking if you're unsure; they're happy to help and even more so to chat with you if you're interested.

Hope you've been enjoying your time here so far and let us know if you need something! A moderator is always around to provide some forum-related assistance. Everyone here is very lovely so be sure to keep logging in and being a part of the community, yes?! :) Hope to see you drop by other forums outside of hacking as there is so, so much to do here. <3

Have fun and pleasure meeting you, Arcontia End~

Back