• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The day that marks the first day this Oshawott first swam returns.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • In other words...

501.gif

It's our little Oshawott, [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]'s birthday today!

Hika, you've undoubtedly been a fantastic friend during my time here, ever since I first joined :) Now with you being 21, your life will probably get a bit busier, but I hope you always have time for your family here <3 This is to a good 21st birthday for you ^_^

enjoy your gifts ~ (I'd find some, but my computer only dies so much :x )

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hikari means light in Japanese. You are synonymous with light!

With that said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLE! Have an incredible 21st birthday girl! Enjoy your day and make it the most memorable one ever! Keep on shining bright for all of us, and keep shining for many more years to come!!! <3

mijumaru_oshawott_screenshot_by_psydemo-d3hqhsh.jpg

Years
  • In other words...

501.gif

It's our little Oshawott, [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]'s birthday today!

Hika, you've undoubtedly been a fantastic friend during my time here, ever since I first joined :) Now with you being 21, your life will probably get a bit busier, but I hope you always have time for your family here <3 This is to a good 21st birthday for you ^_^

enjoy your gifts ~ (I'd find some, but my computer only dies so much :x )

Thank you fellow Sydneysider! It was fitting you'd return the favor I did when it was your birthday and very cool thread title you made as well. I might not be busy right now given I've taken a hiatus from my job but I'll always be the same old Hikari you know and love.

Hikari means light in Japanese. You are synonymous with light!

With that said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLE! Have an incredible 21st birthday girl! Enjoy your day and make it the most memorable one ever! Keep on shining bright for all of us, and keep shining for many more years to come!!! <3

mijumaru_oshawott_screenshot_by_psydemo-d3hqhsh.jpg

Thanks Amanda! Oshawott is a sign that I love to always make everyone on PC happy and I may be getting older but I ain't losing my cute charms just yet. There's a reason I hold an Everstone, to remain cute of course!

Happy birthday Nichole! Make it a good one, and I hope you enjoy that cake!

Well it's not cake time yet but almost my bedtime, and yeah I'll have a great day. Thank ya Dipu!

Happy birthday, Hikari! May this day always be a special one to remember.

And you were the first one to VM me on my birthday too, thanks Jin. 21st is always special given all the great members we've seen turn 21 this year. Now I'm glad to have joined the 21 Club with them!

Years
  • Happy birthday Hikari! October sure rolled around fast. Hope you have a fantastic one and keep being a great person! Try not to eat too much cake or you might turn into one of these:

large.jpg
    :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I may be a tad bit late, but I'm not late to say this to you:
    f6II1Xv.png

I hope in your upcoming days, you'll become a nicer and greater person. I also have this to you:

nUCIyvy.png

I hope you keep on being the strongest Oshawott Hikari! :)

Years
  • I can't be left out! I even found this gif!
    Happy%20Oshawot.gif

Happy birthday Hikari10! These forums definitely wouldn't be the same without you.

Even though you may be a Grass-type and I may be a Water-type, we seem to get on well. Thanks dude and Oshy gifs are always something special because he is so cute!

Happy birthday Hikari! October sure rolled around fast. Hope you have a fantastic one and keep being a great person! Try not to eat too much cake or you might turn into one of these:

large.jpg
    :3

Thanks Janna, I still continue to be a great regular around your section and I probably won't each as much cake as I think but we'll wait and see right? And yeah surprised at how fast this year has gone by. Again, thanks girl!

I may be a tad bit late, but I'm not late to say this to you:
    f6II1Xv.png

I hope in your upcoming days, you'll become a nicer and greater person. I also have this to you:

nUCIyvy.png

I hope you keep on being the strongest Oshawott Hikari! :)

I sure love that tribute Oshawott you got in your B2/W2 game there. Even matches my PC nature, female and everything, all detailed! I am so glad to have been one of your first friends here and can't wait for the special avatar/sig of yours! Thanks Windy!

Happeh burfdeh. Go have some champagne and other 21-year-old worthy things.

Well, 18 is technically the drinking age where I am (I'm Australian btw) but yeah I probably still won't be drinking a lot. Thanks BiS!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Happy 21st birthday Nichole! I hope today brings yo a day of fun, laughter and happiness! Keep being you because you're truly a star, congrats on turning 21.

Hurrah!

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday Hikari! You have always been of of the most interesting members here which is a really good thing. I hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake!

Speaking of cake, I recall you saying this:

[09:05] Zeddawοtt: I'm happy for Derk-flavored cake on my bday

I don't know what bakery would make Derk flavored cake, but this is the closest that I could find:

Spoiler:

Once again enjoy your day and may it be filled with Oshawotts!

TY

Happy birthday Hikari, well its still September here, but alas im gonna celebrate it anyways ^_^

Also that leaves me with my planned present, but since this thread was already made im now in a... problem xD
    *curses timezones in the meantime*
    Anyways have fun, which is the most important thing i guess :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Happy birthday Nichole! May you have an awesome day and life, I wish you all the best! Here, have this Osha-cake.
    F5XY28p.jpg

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy birthday Hikari, I hope you have a good'n! Don't get too drunk okay. ;)

oshawott-with-scalchop.gif

Years
  • Happy 21st birthday Nichole! I hope today brings yo a day of fun, laughter and happiness! Keep being you because you're truly a star, congrats on turning 21.

Hurrah!

Thanks Nathan, I'm glad to have met such a cool person like you. And I do hope to continue shining bright and while I may be 21 I'm still never gonna evolve!

Happy birthday Hikari! You have always been of of the most interesting members here which is a really good thing. I hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake!

Speaking of cake, I recall you saying this:

[09:05] Zeddawοtt: I'm happy for Derk-flavored cake on my bday

I don't know what bakery would make Derk flavored cake, but this is the closest that I could find:

Spoiler:

Once again enjoy your day and may it be filled with Oshawotts!

Probably my best quote on the battle server to date, given the fact I am one interesting member. Thanks Chase!

so i drew this today and thought you would like it

oshawott_by_binarypeaches-d6ons1o.png

happy birthday hikari!

You are a true artist in my eyes, as well as being PC's fave trivia mod. Thanks Tara! It's so cute.

Happy birthday Hikari, well its still September here, but alas im gonna celebrate it anyways ^_^

Also that leaves me with my planned present, but since this thread was already made im now in a... problem xD
    *curses timezones in the meantime*
    Anyways have fun, which is the most important thing i guess :D

I know, it's annoying I'm way ahead of you in timezones, but I know you'll leave the present soon enough. Thanks Shadow my fellow EDM fandom buddy!

Happy birthday Nichole! May you have an awesome day and life, I wish you all the best! Here, have this Osha-cake.
    F5XY28p.jpg

Yeah, and it looks too good to even eat. Thanks, other Nathan!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Hikari! Thanks for being one of my first friends around this place. You're probably one of the most welcoming people I've seen, so keep at it! 21 is a pretty cool age so go and have that big birthday bash or whatever its called. Enjoy your day and bring me some cake. With a cherry on top? Even sprinkles if you want them! PLEASE.

I EVEN USED THE MAGIC WORD JUST FOR YOU

Well congrats again on 21 years of existence. Here's to many more years to come! :]
    tumblr_mpdookTm351qzbbtto1_r1_500.gif

All hail Oshawott?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Don't have any fancy design to show off - other than
    Spoiler:

Hikari is the big Oshawott''s nickname - I didn't realized it was your birthday already,
    have a good OshyBirthday!!.

¡Feliz Cumplaños Hikari!

Years
  • I already said it to ya earlier in the day, but happy birthday, Nicole! It's still not October 1st here but I'm kinda tired now so here goes nothing! ^^

Spoiler:

Back