• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another PokeNerd.

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hey. I'm Kiara, 21, and have been obsessed with Pokemon for many years (like I'm sure most people here had been). I thought to myself, "With XY coming out soon, I should join a Pokemon forum like when I was younger". Googled it and voila! Ended up here.

My Pokemon tastes are rather cliche, I'll admit, with Ninetales and Zorua being my favorites. Dark/Fire are my favorite types, though I love and appreciate a lot of other Pokemon as well.

Glad to be here :)

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Given that your two favorite Pokemon are foxes, Do you like Fennekin and the Eeveelutions as well? :7: You've also stumbled upon an amazing Pokemon forum, so allow me to welcome you to the community! I don't think your tastes are that cliched either. Ninetales especially has always been a sort of under-appreciated Pokemon who's only recently come to light competitively thanks to Drought. It's also adorable. I wish I had a plushie of one.

We're a pretty friendly lot, so don't be afraid to say hello! If you have any questions, need help with something, or just want to chat, you're more than welcome to drop me a message. :7:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Kiara! Your name reminded me of Simba's daughter from the 2nd Lion King movie, not sure if you're familiar with that! :P Welcome to the forums. You're one of the many peeps that joined the forums because of Pokemom XY, and that's great! Are you excited for the games to come out in three days? I am too!!

Ninetales is my favorite fire-type Pokemon, along with others. And Zorua is a fantastic dark type, especially with its ability Illusion! Always there to fool others. It's also amazing that you found us via Google. I found this site via Google as well, and I've been here for the past three years. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. :D You will totally love it here. :)

And alongside that, you will find so many Pokemon friends here in the community. We're very friendly and we love having you here!! Have a great time and see you around, ok? :)

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
@Starlight Sprite - I LOVE Fennekin and the eevees. Not too keen on the last fennekin evo but I'm trying to get over it. When they first revealed this gen's starters, I fell in love with Fennekin and knew I needed a girl one. Haha.

@Meganium90 - Thanks for your welcomes! I do know of the lion king movie (<3 Disney) and a lot of people think that's where I got the name, though it's actually not. Either way, good movie so I don't mind people thinking that XD

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
@Starlight Sprite - I LOVE Fennekin and the eevees. Not too keen on the last fennekin evo but I'm trying to get over it. When they first revealed this gen's starters, I fell in love with Fennekin and knew I needed a girl one. Haha.

@Meganium90 - Thanks for your welcomes! I do know of the lion king movie (<3 Disney) and a lot of people think that's where I got the name, though it's actually not. Either way, good movie so I don't mind people thinking that XD

Aww snap! I knew that name sounded familiar. :7: I know what you mean about Fennkin's final form haha. I was a little weirded out by it at first, but now I love thing. I was like all , "OMG it's a wizard... That's silly.... No wait.... That's awesome!" XD I actually like how they made the final forms a knight a wizard and a ninja. :7:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Welcome abroad Kiara! Interested to know how you actually ended up on PC, seeming as you could of signed up into any Pokemon forum out there.

Anyhow, stick around, enjoy your time here and VM me if you like, I don't mind chatting.

Years
Welcome to the forums. I'm not a big fan of Dark types but my Mandibuzz stands out to me as a valuable asset to my team so I guess she's one of my favorites ^_^ I typically mention Typhlosion being my favorite Fire type (starter and in general) and Chandelure being up there with him. As for XY, I'll probably end up picking Chespin or Froakie. I'm leaning on Chespin more now that I've seen his final form and I'd say it's pretty awesome :)

Years
I wouldn't say that's cliche.. I mean, those guys are popular for a reason, right? :o They're adorable and I love them too! Very big welcome to you, Kiara. Your name will always remind me of Lion King, hehe.

There is a whole lot going on here at the 'mo with X and Y around the corner so it's great to have you here! And PC just so happens to be the first result when you google "Pokemon forum" so I guess we're awesome in that regard as well. We should have clubs for fire and dark types over at the Pokemon Clubs board so why not consider looking around there? You'd probably find a lot of other great groups to join and it'd definitely help you make your first few friends on the forum. Of course, you can chat with any of us anytime as well; we're here to chat anytime. :)

So yeah, have fun and all of that good stuff! Awesome to meet you!

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. For those who were curious, this was the first result when I googled Pokemon Forums (as Cirno pointed out) so I figured it was nice, big and active. So far it hasn't disappointed me! Sorry for the late reply here, I had to go to work.

Nice to meet you all! I'll be wandering around in circles now as I get used to the forums and such.

Back