• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up?!?!

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm actually a returning member who got lost in the chaos of X and Y! I'd love it if I could some people to add me however! It is very boring playing alone! My FC is 4141-2515-0419! I hope some of you guys add me and let me know when you do add me!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back, Davidson :D You left for only a month, why's that? Glad XY is keeping ya company. How's the game treating ya?

For best results, you should probably put your FC in your siggy so that way members can look at it for reference instead of just posting it around manually. I think there's also a FC sharing thread where you can post your FC there as well. Just a tip. :)

I'm sure you will find some friends to play/trade/battle with eventually! PC's filled with great members. Have fun with XY and hope to see ya around the forums. :)

Years
  • Hey hey, welcome back, Davidson! I remember you a whole lot since you haven't been gone very long. Can understand though, lots of us have gotten buried with X and Y news, plus now that the games are finally out a few have fallen off the face of the earth to play through them. n_n;

Definitely take up Meganium's advice and put your friend code in your signature as it'll be seen much quicker that way. I'll add you when I can; my friends list isn't too big but it's slowly growing. Too bad there's a limit of 100 friends on the 3DS.. would have been nice to have more. :( But I guess 100 is a whole lot on its own.

We hope to keep seeing you around and be sure to stick around this time! You'd be missing out on a whole lot if you were to disappear again.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • I know it was a short time away, but it seemed like years waiting for X and Y! And I did just post my FC in signature and on the forums! I really do hope to play with y'all soon!!

Back