• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKE PARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • 498.gif
    WELCOME TO POKE PARK !!!!!!
    498.gif

009.gif
    Interduction
    009.gif

Hey guys welcome to Poke Park here we will gonna enjoy a very good game ! But remember only Pokemon and Pokemon Anime and Manga releated characters and Things only use ! not any other like horse, cow casue there isn't any Animal in Pokemon there are Pokemon instead Animals ok. we will play with some great rules and fun ok ? so first let me tell ya the how to play

530.gif
    EXCRADILL TOTURIAL :
    530.gif

guys Ok first i will write a name of either a Character or a Pokemon then the Person below me will write the a name staring by the word of the Character i write (Only from Pokemon world, Pokemon character, Pokemon name, Pokedex etc all allowed but not from other reality thing like Barak Obama, Washington DC not these ok ) then the next person will write starting the last word of the person wrote below me.

392.gif
    Didn't even understand a Word ? ok here is the Example -
    392.gif

Me :

Infernape

Person Below me :

Irish

Now the next person will start with the last word

The person below me Wrote Irish so the next person will write

the next person :

Houndoom

then next person will start again with the Last word of the user above him

[/U]

486.gif
    RULES
    486.gif

1) Please respect all the members

2) Only and only words from Pokemon World (Don't use any Political or any other real word just from Pokemon world and yeah anything from Pokemon are enable ok)

3) Have fun

Ok lets start now i will start with -

Axew

Now lets start the Poke Park Game !!!!

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • So E is for Entei?

Is this not very like the other last letter games? is it the Chain Game this one's like?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeaaah sorry. I'm going to have to rule this as being too much like The Chain Game since the only difference is that this one is more universal. But that can easily be fixed by allowing the Chain Game to be more pokemon universal as well so why don't all of you go and post in that game instead. ♥

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back