• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Blaziken Appeared!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Hiya :) I'm AceTrainerBlaziken, but you can call me Blaze ;)

I'm a big lover of FanFiction and I like to write it as well as read it! Pokemon Sapphire was my first Pokemon game and since then I've played LeafGreen, Platinum, Pearl, Black, White, BW2 and I am currently doing a Wonder Trade Nuzlocke on Pokemon Y, which is really good fun :D

Outside of the PokeVerse, I like watching football, and I am a big Southampton FC fan. I also enjoy art but I'm not very good at it, haha :P I'm a big music lover as well, and I listen to a lot of Scouting for Girls, The Hoosiers and Lucy Spraggan.

I hope I'll get to know some of you quite well and I'll have good fun on the forums here :)

Years
  • Hiya Blaze, welcome to PC! <3 Good to meet you!

We actually have an awesome Fan Fiction & Writing board here if you're ever interested in reading our members' stories or posting some of your own. It's a great board and the writers there are quite good at feedback and critique. We could use more activity in that wonderful part of the board so be sure to check it out sometime in the future! And of course there's also General Entertainment for music and sports so you're pretty much good to go. Oh, and Art & Design for art.. well, okay, I'll stop rambling now, aha.

Enjoy your stay on the forummm! If you need a friend remember that I'm more than happy to chat. Always around to provide some assistance as well. :)

Years
  • Hello Blaze, nice to meet you!

As Cirno said, you'll love the art and fanfiction boards. They don't get a lot of activity so the regulars of those boards will be glad to see you getting active there. Aside from what Cirno showed you, we have loads of places you can check out here at PC, and I'm sure you'll get to meet loads of great members during your time here.

I do hope you stick around as an active member, and I'm always happy to make new friends so don't hesitate to approach me if you ever need one. And don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help, I'll be sure to try and help when I can but the staff are always there for the ones I can't answer. Have fun here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi AceTrainerBlaziken. Cirno and Hika have explained many sections that take your interest already, and I assume you like Blaziken? Blaziken is one cool Pokemon that I enjoy using it on my RSE gameplay.

Btw, don't worry about talking to anyone, I'm sure we can have great time talking each other, and we can be friends too. I hope you can be active member here, and I hope to see you around.

Back