• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
  • Im Néstor Prida from México, i love Pokemon, thats my hobbie, and my second hobbie is to make animated videos on Youtube, i even have one of Pokemon, the history about a Treecko, so if you wanna see something about Pokemon, just go and search for Néstor Prida.

I have been playing pokemon forever, my top three is Umbreon, Aipom, Scizor.

So lets my history here begin

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • hey there, Nestor!

you're at the right place, everybody here loves pokemon but I'm sure you already expected that :P
    I'll make sure to check on your yt channel, it sounds cool!
    :) That's a good top 3 you have there! Personally i'd take aipom out and replace him with absol, but besides that it's good!

Well then, I hope you enjoy the time being here, and if you need help don't be shy! just ask around, everybody here is trying to be as helpful as possible, so your questions will be answered in no-time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ah, it's awesome to see someone else from Mexico! I'm also originally from Mexico, Baja California to be exact! Welcome aboard, it is a pleasure to see you here. :)

I am a fan of your top 3, actually. Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, while Scizor is my favorite in terms of competitiveness (Technician ability ftw <3). Aside from making videos on youtube, what else do you like to do in terms of Pokemon? Maybe play the games or watch the shows & stuff? We have a whole plethora of discussions for you to talk about, so you are always left with something to do here on the forums. Eventually you will grow to become a great member part of a fantastic community.

Please do read the rules while you're at it, alright! It ensures the staff that you follow them, and don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone in bold. Okay? Have a great time here, y hasta luego!~

Years
  • Heya Nestor, and welcome to PC!

Glad to see another fresh face join the community, we have loads in store for you here because we are a very diverse community both topic and member-wise. I gotta say nice choice of fave Pokemon there, Aipom is one of my faves because it's a monkey plus I love cute Pokemon. I might try and take time to visit your YouTube channel someday since it looks like you make good stuff.

As Megan advised, do read the rules because we don't want to see you getting in trouble, plus there's staff members who can assist you with any help you need. Have fun here and I do hope we get to know each other here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • D'aw, Aipom is so cute. He'll always be one of my favorites too. Need to train one in my X version whenever I remember to!

Making videos is an awesome hobby and admittedly I've always wanted to try it too, but I never ever have ideas. xD;; Feel free to leave a link to your channel in your signature anytime if you're looking to get the word out as that's one of PC's only acceptable forms of advertising. Up to you, however.

Let me know if you need anything! (= You'll learn a lot of English by sticking around and will definitely make friends. We're quite an accepting community and are happy to have you onboard. Have a blast and welcome, Néstor.

Years
  • hey there, Nestor!

you're at the right place, everybody here loves pokemon but I'm sure you already expected that :P
    I'll make sure to check on your yt channel, it sounds cool!
    :) That's a good top 3 you have there! Personally i'd take aipom out and replace him with absol, but besides that it's good!

Well then, I hope you enjoy the time being here, and if you need help don't be shy! just ask around, everybody here is trying to be as helpful as possible, so your questions will be answered in no-time!

Thank you so much for your words =D i ll do my best

Ah, it's awesome to see someone else from Mexico! I'm also originally from Mexico, Baja California to be exact! Welcome aboard, it is a pleasure to see you here. :)

I am a fan of your top 3, actually. Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, while Scizor is my favorite in terms of competitiveness (Technician ability ftw <3). Aside from making videos on youtube, what else do you like to do in terms of Pokemon? Maybe play the games or watch the shows & stuff? We have a whole plethora of discussions for you to talk about, so you are always left with something to do here on the forums. Eventually you will grow to become a great member part of a fantastic community.

Please do read the rules while you're at it, alright! It ensures the staff that you follow them, and don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone in bold. Okay? Have a great time here, y hasta luego!~

Hola
    I had play all the pokemon videogames, and still playing! Ill start a Animated serie, maybe, i dont watch the tv show, i really dont like it, well i like the pokemons that are in it, but the should evolve ash in someone our age, not still a kids show. Thanks for the warm hello

Heya Nestor, and welcome to PC!

Glad to see another fresh face join the community, we have loads in store for you here because we are a very diverse community both topic and member-wise. I gotta say nice choice of fave Pokemon there, Aipom is one of my faves because it's a monkey plus I love cute Pokemon. I might try and take time to visit your YouTube channel someday since it looks like you make good stuff.

As Megan advised, do read the rules because we don't want to see you getting in trouble, plus there's staff members who can assist you with any help you need. Have fun here and I do hope we get to know each other here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks for the welcome message, and i got in trouble =D

D'aw, Aipom is so cute. He'll always be one of my favorites too. Need to train one in my X version whenever I remember to!

Making videos is an awesome hobby and admittedly I've always wanted to try it too, but I never ever have ideas. xD;; Feel free to leave a link to your channel in your signature anytime if you're looking to get the word out as that's one of PC's only acceptable forms of advertising. Up to you, however.

Let me know if you need anything! (= You'll learn a lot of English by sticking around and will definitely make friends. We're quite an accepting community and are happy to have you onboard. Have a blast and welcome, Néstor.

Whenever you need ideas, or someone, to talk about pokemon videos, or every video you like, please talk to me, ill love to helo you and make something together

Last edited:
    Back