• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gen V little cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I play pokemon black version on 3ds and want to know if anyone wants to play little cup. Post your friend codes so we can play! My code is 210916681578

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    While you're post IS about the Fifth Generation, we have an entirely separate section for battle fans such as yourself! c: We even have a thread specifically made for quick battle requests, which I will post later in this post. The Battle Center section even has their own battle server on Pokemon Showdown, so be sure to check that out as well!

But, for more clarification, this section is made to discuss features, mechanics, characters, Pokemon, areas, music, etc., all found withing the Black and White or Black 2 and White 2 games.

Trading and Competitive Battling have entirely different sections, since they cover more than just the Fifth Generation as far as games go.

Try this thread out for quick battles!

This section is for trading!

This section is for all other competitive needs!

Just please be sure to read the rules of every section before posting.

Closed due to being in wrong section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back