• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, guys

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    I'm really a big fan of all pokemon video games, so that i trying to find a forum that i join to find other pokemon fans. first, i apologize for my bad grammar.
    My game-name is Max, you can call me max. My first pokemon video games is pokemon leafgreen version, and my favorite pokemon is Swampert from RSE version.
    I had been play from pokemon red, till the BW2 and very excited with the new version of X And Y, but still can't play because there are no PC version available yet.
    So for the first i'd like to ask where can i download the PC or emulation for this version
    Thanks for the attention guys :D

Years
  • Hey Max, welcome to the community and awesome to meet you! Sadly it's actually against the rules to ask how to download Pokemon games so you'll have to direct your search elsewhere, like Google. :( But X and Y are definitely amazing to play so I hope you can get your hands on them eventually! The 3D graphics are really appealing and I was so very excited waiting for the release. You're going to love it once you can play.

And a big Pokemon fan, hooray! That's great; you'll be able to discuss anything Pokemon here, from the games and anime to Pokemon-related clubs and trivia. Hope you'll like the forum as it's pretty great, and be sure to ask a staff member if you need help. n_n We encourage posting and chatting with others as well.. go on and post! Hope you have fun and see you around, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, if you love pokemon video games, then you've come to the right place! We've got tons of boards relating to the different pokemon games! And of course, this forum is filled with pokemon fans such as yourself. Speaking of which, pokemon leafgreen are nice games to start out with, since they set out in Kanto! Swampert is a nice pokemon too~ It has good typing to absorb electric attacks, which is cool in a team comp!

I hope that you'll be able to play X&Y soon, which they are great gameess, but, I'm not quite sure if they made a 3DS emulator yet. Hm, well, maybe keep looking; you'll probably find one! Anyways, thanks for signing up! Enjoy your time here in PC, and we hope to see you around the forums sometime. <3

Back