• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bestest Friends thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
  • Ok here it is. You gotta be friends already (it will help) XD and u out it here ^^. so lets get it started ^^

Bestest Friends-

People needin a bestest friend-

Years
  • My bestest friend on PokeCommunity is IceDrake. <new user he is.not on much cause of Ragnarok Online.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hmm, I have so many friends at PC. But the best of em' all,who ive known for a long time,is Stevo aka Pokemon Veteran XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Tough, tough decision. >< I have so many wonderful friends that I would love to call my bestest friend. XD But if I truely had to choose, I would have to say Marina99. ^^;; Do they have to post to comfirm? And do we have to ask them? XD

~Karli

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Koinu-chan said:
    Tough, tough decision. >< I have so many wonderful friends that I would love to call my bestest friend. XD But if I truely had to choose, I would have to say Marina99. ^^;; Do they have to post to comfirm? And do we have to ask them? XD

~Karli
    No I'm friendless now!
    Can you be my bestest friend too?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, there are quite a few people on PC that I'd consider my best friend. ^^ But, if I had to choose one...I'll say it's Matt (<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>). ^__^ We've known each other for about seven months, and we've been through a lot. ^^ So, does he have to post to confirm, or what? XD

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • My best friend would have to be in all of the forum, the one and only... Jeremy! aka PIKA2. *waits for PIKA2*

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • Ok sry i didnt get back right away >.< but here is the list , feel free to edit it and change the way u like as long as u dont screw around with it for fun ^^ ur bestest friends can agree by pming me or posting here , then u just addurself and ur bestest friend to the list. i will try and edit it as much as i can but ill need some help (and sry if i made some name mistakes) and the bestest friends below should add to their sigs. And u guys can have up 2 3 bestest friends so keep postin ^^

Bestest Friends-
    Ice Drake-Gohan
    Koinu-chan-batsey
    yang Liu Vader -nedan the water queen
    Gym Leader Miya-Ryka Kamiya
    tyranitar dude-Pokemon Veteran
    Saphi-evil cajun chikin
    Marina99-koinu-chan
    Alexis-PIKA2
    Kelsey-<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
    Demonic Angel-Dark_Pikachu

People needin a bestest friend-