• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Project Help

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
  • So we were assigned with a project at school and i kinda need help.
    We have to draw a comic on pc and present it.
    I would like to know how to do that.I mostly care about the best free program which will help us.
    We have an Allview SpeedCity.

Years
  • I had to google what an AllView Speed City was, which is a tablet. I know there are apps out there on Android that do drawing, and one I would probably want to try out is called Picasso.

Also, if you have a regular Windows computer and a drawing tablet, try looking at Paint.NET and The GIMP for free tools for Windows as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's also Sketchbook for Android, but it comes at $2.99 for the app. It's a pretty good app if you want to draw/sketch something for your projects, as if you are at the studio drawing cartoons or comics.

If you are able to, you can download the latest version of Photoshop or Illustrator as a 30-day trial, giving you plenty of time to get your comic done in a professional manner. Best of luck! :)

Years
  • Back