• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reccomendations for a new mouse?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My current mouse is unreliable so I am looking to replacing it. I don't want to spend excessive amounts on it (e.g anything above roughly £25) and I want it to have these features:

• left/right navigation keys
    • DPI toggle switch (a must)
    • Wired is preferred, but I am open towards Wireless mice if they have good battery life

My current mouse is unreliable (it works well sometimes and all of sudden stops working) so I am looking to replace it soon with some birthday money. I live in the UK as well.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My current mouse is unreliable so I am looking to replacing it. I don't want to spend excessive amounts on it (e.g anything above roughly £25) and I want it to have these features:

• left/right navigation keys
    • DPI toggle switch (a must)
    • Wired is preferred, but I am open towards Wireless mice if they have good battery life

My current mouse is unreliable (it works well sometimes and all of sudden stops working) so I am looking to replace it soon with some birthday money. I live in the UK as well.

You can't have too many of these things at once when your budget is pretty low to begin with.

The most important thing a mouse should have is that the mouse should be sufficiently ergonomic.

I wonder whether there exist gaming mice that are designed for value-conscious people... the mouse I'm using is obviously way over-budget, so I can't recommend it.

Try peeking around here, I guess? Set the maximum price to $41 and see if you can get anything similar out there in your location.

Back