PDA

View Full Version : Are you running for PC President?why, or wh Not?

The Fallen
February 27th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Im not running.probabl because im not allowed to lol.I wasn't sure though if I was gonna run though anyways.cause I mean im already a mod.So why are why not you running?

Shining Mew
February 27th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Im not running `cause I practically just got here xD 5 days? o.o Not many people know me well yet so yeah, and I still have a lot to learn w/ the different things that happen here and not at SPP which was where I "grew up" forum wise. (I remember right when I joined SPP I had no idea wth a forum was 8D)

So blah, Im still figuring out everything w/ the President stuff.

aRedMoon
February 27th, 2005, 04:40 PM
You can't have the official running, can ya? :P

Miyu-chan
February 27th, 2005, 04:40 PM
No, I'm not running. xD;

Why? Well, I don't have time to campagn; and I'm already a mod. xD;

(OOoh, I <3 your sparkly signature, Shining Mew~)

-Pretty Pony

Sorye HK
February 27th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I'm not running either. I don't like being voted in something like this, and I don't consider myself someone who should be voted anyway. Plus, I'm already a mod!

Carlito-san
February 27th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I'n running becaue.I want a chance to be known.

and I HATE deleting all my PMS in that tiny box

Cherrim
February 27th, 2005, 05:28 PM
You can't have the official running, can ya? :P
Sure you can. And then you'd win for sure by rigging the votes. =P

Anyway, I'm not running for obvious reasons. Even if I were allowed to run, I still wouldn't because I don't think it's fair at all for staff to run. =P We've already got nifty name colours.

...and besides. I couldn't get my favourite colour anyway. xD

Morkula
February 27th, 2005, 05:28 PM
I'm running, even though I probably don't stand a chance. I just think it would be fun to try. I'll probably lose to someone with more posts and who's known better. *shrugs*

Cool Cr@cker
February 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Last year I ran cause I had the time, but this year I'm too busy with 1Million Commitments - School, Site, Hack, Paper,etc.

Anyway I'm not that mega-popular around here like Ty or Ky.

~ CC

Kelsey
February 27th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Well, before the rules that staff can't run was added to our little Constitution, I was going to run. XD I had a siggie all set up and everything. ^^

But then I thought "Nah, I don't wanna do this! XD" And so I pulled myself out of the race. ^_____^ So mainly, I'm not running because I got bored of it fairly quickly. XD

~Kelsey

Trent
February 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm running for PC president for the PM box, the colored name, and...why else would someone run? XD

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I'm not running,I'm pretty much considered a newbie -_- not many people know me

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Yes I am running because I was in the top 12 last time and I think I can make a difference in the election results.

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Well I am teh campaign manager!!!!! XD

Kylie-chan
February 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Yes, I'm running. ^^ I'm running because I want to give something back to PC, also it's a fun thing to do. And I do need a bigger PM inbox XD Also, it makes me happy and excited.

Blade
February 27th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Nah I'm not running for President. Partly because I don't really want to, and I just want to support my friends who are campaigning through the election.

digi-kun
February 27th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Probably not...and chances are im not gonna vote either...anti-social maybe dunno...i dont need any more PM space as the chances of getting a PM for me is about 1/(insert very large number here) and the colored names mean nothing to me.

now that that's said, why im probably not gonna vote:
1. All my friends are somehow mods now...with the exception of Paige & Shiney
2. I dont know anyone else outside my friends(told you, very antisocial)

KLS
February 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I won't run for the "PC president" and I probably won't vote solely because it's basically a popularity contest with the fancy title "PC President".

Kyogre-chan
February 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Nope. Staff aren't allowed to run.

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 10:33 PM
I am not running anymore cuase I am lazy XD

Flygon_Zero
February 27th, 2005, 10:54 PM
I am not running. For one, I'd lose....badly! XD
Besides, it's too much controversy...xD
I might not vote either. I would vote for one friend, then the others would get angry I didn't vote for them...etc...xD
Just not enough fun...lol

Mari
February 28th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Iie~! I would really rather vote for the person I see fit for that title than run myself. And besides, I won't stand a chance. X3

Happy Dude
February 28th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah i'm going to try.You never now your luck.So yeah i'm just doing it for the heck of it.

Kylie-chan
February 28th, 2005, 02:30 AM
That's good spirit~ it's a fun thing =)

Anacortes
February 28th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I'm not running because I'm not even gonna get one vote..and because I don't have time. But I am helping my friend mew42003 with his campaign!

Shadowfaith
February 28th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Im not running `cause I practically just got here xD 5 days? o.o Not many people know me well yet so yeah, and I still have a lot to learn w/ the different things that happen here and not at SPP which was where I "grew up" forum wise. (I remember right when I joined SPP I had no idea wth a forum was 8D)

So blah, Im still figuring out everything w/ the President stuff.
Practically the above for me XP I only just got here about 4 days ago or 3 something like that, and I'm no well known here at all at the moment XD, though some may know me from SPPF.

But meh, I also remember the first day I joined SPPF, I was like you Mew, I had no idea what a forum was XD, so really I hadnt known I joine done XP

Ill leave it a few months before running, hopefulyl by then I will be known enough =P

Mr Cat Dog
February 28th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I'm sure you will be Strider ^_^

Anyways, I can't run since I'm staff, but I wouldn't be running anyways. I don't get enough PMs to use m larger PM box, and I don't really want an italicasised title for the moment. Maybe if I become 00ber-helpful and become a Praetor, then I'll actually have earned it. Plus, I never win popularity contests, so I wouldn't win this :(

mew42003
February 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Yup!:DCause I wanna rule PC!:D

Rhykasho
February 28th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Yup!:DCause I wanna rule PC!:D

Im not running, because u can never trust me with such responsiblilty (Ill probaly deystroy the forum :( ) But I am surporting Totodile!!! :D

Snivi
February 28th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Yes I am running. Ty talked me into it. XD

Rhykasho
February 28th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Yes I am running. Ty talked me into it. XD

I'm glad he did, youll make a great presi!!!

By the way mew42003, the hole I want to rule PC thing is sort of, well evil I surppose :(

T3hCoM
February 28th, 2005, 12:08 PM
After consideration, I decided to run. I did it for the title and name, and for fun. ^_^ (I don't care so much about the bigger PM box.)

aRedMoon
February 28th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Erm, you all realize that the president has no power? You can't destory PC or anything...

Aaron5367
February 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Im not running because probly noone in PC likes me enugh... O well ^.^ and becuse I am probly not a admin >>

Trikip
February 28th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Yes, I am running because I feel that I would be a great President.

Frostbite
February 28th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I'm not gonna run. I don't have a chance. I have a better chance of wining a sprite contest. XD Heh, maybe next year.

Pokemon Master #1
February 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I get alot of PM's so the bigger PM box would help alot.And the colored name is cool too.But that's not why i'm running.I'm running because I feel I have what it takes to help manage this site.A President (like any person of power) is well respected.And lots of people could use my useful advice.It is in the human nature to want power.Few can carry that out.But I am one of those few.

KoBRe LaiR
February 28th, 2005, 06:02 PM
:'( Unfourtunately Im not running... :'(
I was looking forward since I ran last time as a member but not anymore. Oh well.
I do of course support any of my frineds running.

Shikon no Tama
February 28th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Well, I'm running for President because I wanna be a someone, forum or in real life. I barely ever get respected i nthe real world, not even from people I know, and I would just wanna help members if they have problems and not to mention the coloured name and the big PM box. I get like 20 PMs a day, so I need a bigger box. xD

Psychotic_Demon
February 28th, 2005, 06:05 PM
My friends wanted me to run, but I'd lose badly. XD They even started some wierd DE for president thread... I praise Miyu-chan for locking it up!!

Rhykasho
March 1st, 2005, 09:15 AM
Erm, you all realize that the president has no power? You can't destory PC or anything...

OH :surprised I could of ran for president then. I might run next time (If there is one that is :D )

His Infernal Majesty
March 1st, 2005, 09:31 AM
Naw. I'm not running because I still consider myself a newbie and I'm not very well known. And I'm just a lazy bum XD. Maybe next year...

TeamRocket
March 1st, 2005, 10:16 AM
Im not running.probabl because im not allowed to lol.I wasn't sure though if I was gonna run though anyways.cause I mean im already a mod.So why are why not you running?

I am not running because I feel there is too much corruption at PC.

Dsaerno
March 1st, 2005, 10:25 AM
I'm just running because I feel I need to test how popular I've become since November.

I know I'll probably get, like, 8th place or something, but my ultimate goal is to only be Vice-President. I don't really need all the extra stuff, anyways.

Sammi
March 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
I"m going, just to say that I tried, and if I fail, so be it. I think I have what it takes (except the popularity, which is most of the reason why I'll fail in the end)
It'll be a fun expeirence. I'll be happy if just one person I don't know votes for me in the primaries. ^^
that, and I could get a name in any color I want... a purple name would be fun. xD

Blaziken Trainer
March 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
What does the PC pres get to do?

PsiUmbreon
March 1st, 2005, 06:03 PM
Practically the above for me XP I only just got here about 4 days ago or 3 something like that, and I'm no well known here at all at the moment XD, though some may know me from SPPF.

But meh, I also remember the first day I joined SPPF, I was like you Mew, I had no idea what a forum was XD, so really I hadnt known I joine done XP

Ill leave it a few months before running, hopefulyl by then I will be known enough =P
Yeah I know what ya mean, I'm probably too new to run for prez anyways. I knew what a forum was already but SPPf was way better than the forum I was at before. Yeah, maybe next year I can run, I dunno.

B-Baller
March 2nd, 2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah i'm going to try.You never now your luck.So yeah i'm just doing it for the heck of it.

What he said. I'm also doing it, cos it sounds like a fun idea and I wondered how cool it is to the the "leader" of PC....lol. But not to worry, I promise to do my best at anything I do........

Esupio
March 2nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
the pres just gets to flash their colours and brag that they won really I think

and I am running for pres

Doctor Zoidberg
March 2nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
Yes because it will be fun to do so.

Kylie-chan
March 4th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Im not running, because u can never trust me with such responsiblilty (Ill probaly deystroy the forum :( ) But I am surporting Totodile!!! :D
XD; President doesn't have much official responsibility. They just get a coloured username [with bold and [pres.] italic], larger PM box, a usergroup, etc. And mew, the President DOES NOT rule PC ^^;

Lion Heart
March 4th, 2005, 01:17 AM
I'm running because I think I have a small chance of winning, and it'll get me more well known anyway.

And what's a User Group?

Lady Pearl
March 4th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I don't think I am able to run since I haven't been here long enough to deserve the presidential position. I think everyone even a day older (*pokes Julian tree* ^_^) than me are better off. I know I wouldn't stand a chance since the contestants are more active members than I am. I would run next time where I'd have a slightly bigger chance. ^_^
Yesh, that is the reason why I'm not running. I wish everyone running would make it to the finals! ^___^