• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you running for PC President?why, or wh Not?

Years
  • Im not running.probabl because im not allowed to lol.I wasn't sure though if I was gonna run though anyways.cause I mean im already a mod.So why are why not you running?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Im not running `cause I practically just got here xD 5 days? o.o Not many people know me well yet so yeah, and I still have a lot to learn w/ the different things that happen here and not at SPP which was where I "grew up" forum wise. (I remember right when I joined SPP I had no idea wth a forum was 8D)

So blah, Im still figuring out everything w/ the President stuff.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, I'm not running. xD;

Why? Well, I don't have time to campagn; and I'm already a mod. xD;

(OOoh, I <3 your sparkly signature, Shining Mew~)

-Pretty Pony

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm not running either. I don't like being voted in something like this, and I don't consider myself someone who should be voted anyway. Plus, I'm already a mod!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • I'n running becaue.I want a chance to be known.

and I HATE deleting all my PMS in that tiny box

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    You can't have the official running, can ya? :P
    Sure you can. And then you'd win for sure by rigging the votes. =P

Anyway, I'm not running for obvious reasons. Even if I were allowed to run, I still wouldn't because I don't think it's fair at all for staff to run. =P We've already got nifty name colours.

...and besides. I couldn't get my favourite colour anyway. xD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm running, even though I probably don't stand a chance. I just think it would be fun to try. I'll probably lose to someone with more posts and who's known better. *shrugs*

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Last year I ran cause I had the time, but this year I'm too busy with 1Million Commitments - School, Site, Hack, Paper,etc.

Anyway I'm not that mega-popular around here like Ty or Ky.

~ CC

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, before the rules that staff can't run was added to our little Constitution, I was going to run. XD I had a siggie all set up and everything. ^^

But then I thought "Nah, I don't wanna do this! XD" And so I pulled myself out of the race. ^_____^ So mainly, I'm not running because I got bored of it fairly quickly. XD

~Kelsey

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • I'm running for PC president for the PM box, the colored name, and...why else would someone run? XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yes, I'm running. ^^ I'm running because I want to give something back to PC, also it's a fun thing to do. And I do need a bigger PM inbox XD Also, it makes me happy and excited.

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Nah I'm not running for President. Partly because I don't really want to, and I just want to support my friends who are campaigning through the election.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Probably not...and chances are im not gonna vote either...anti-social maybe dunno...i dont need any more PM space as the chances of getting a PM for me is about 1/(insert very large number here) and the colored names mean nothing to me.

now that that's said, why im probably not gonna vote:
    1. All my friends are somehow mods now...with the exception of Paige & Shiney
    2. I dont know anyone else outside my friends(told you, very antisocial)

Back