• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everything is Awesome!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • Have you seen the LEGO Movie?
    It's so incredibly funny and well made.
    It's basically a claymation in Lego form and I loved it.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I saw it last Sunday, and it has to be one of my favorite animated movies in a long time. I will say that after seeing it, I will never look at Lego the same way again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't seen it yet, sadly. Not sure if I will, either, as I'm not such a huge fan of the show they have on Cartoon Network. :( If it receives good rating, then I supposed it wouldn't hurt to at least give it one shot.

Years
  • I had no idea it was going to be as good as it was. Probably one of the best animated movies made recently; Right up there with Frozen in my opinion. It was smart, funny, and had very subtle jabs at conformity and the blandness of capitalism, took a shot at Starbucks, etc. All in all it was a great movie, I'd go see it again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Everything is Awesome and the Lego Movie was no exception it was indeed awesome saw it last Wednesday with my aunt had a really fun time.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Just saw it last night. While it was good to just be able to go to the theater again at all, it was definitely a time well spent. It deserves a rewatch, but likely on home release.

Years
  • My brother wanted to see it but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

I loved the music from the trailer and would like to see it sometime; whenever I'm not feeling stingy with money, hah. It's fantastic hearing all these positive reviews - I was honestly scared it'd be rated poorly and end up in the same boat as The Nutjob. =_=;

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • It seems a fun/cute time, but it's not my kind of thing. I think I might just be growing detached from animated movies, as I haven't seen Frozen, another popular favorite, yet. This I might rent upon DVD release, though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have no desire at all to wanna see this movie, and originally it's commercials made me hit the mute button.

However, I've heard every single person say it was wonderful.

Kinda makes me wanna go give it a chance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I might, but I usually wait for movies to be released on DVD/Blu-Ray rather than watch them in a actual cinema.

Back