• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why didn't I...

Years
  • Wow I joined almost 2 months ago, and today I am jsut posting a newbie thread! Wow...anyway, yes I am Torkoal Greg...some of you I am shure have seen me around. I will be active heh, jsut thought I'd say hi!

Rebecca Chambers

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    I've been getting loads of e-mails about some forum you have and how you wouldn't move again.

Welcome to the forums.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Howdy~! *waves* Welcome to The PokeCommunity. <3<3<3 My name ish Karli. ^____________^ I hope you have a wonderful time here, just dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. =3 See ya around!

~Karli

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • O_______O

OMG
    ITS
    GREG!

::glompssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss::

=D!!! Yay! You`re here too!!! ::huggles:: Welcome to PC, hope you have fun ^^ PM me :O

-Jess

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    hi, and wlcome.
    Glad to see you posting.
    PM me 2 be friends.

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am shure I will have a great time!

And Jess...

::GLOMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS::

Hehe.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • ;D ::glomps::

Im positive youll like it here Greg ^^ Check out the Daily Chit CHat thread, uuber cool.

And I know youll follow the rules of the forum and such ;D!!!

::pats::

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Heya Greg! nice to see you here again. Yeah, we've all kinda joined this palce since SPPf was down. So, yeah this is the same Umbreon mod dude you know already. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Torkoal Greg said:
    Wow I joined almost 2 months ago, and today I am jsut posting a newbie thread! Wow...anyway, yes I am Torkoal Greg...some of you I am shure have seen me around. I will be active heh, jsut thought I'd say hi!
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi and you don't seem to be kicked out, so keep following the rules! If ya want help or a friend, I'm here ^^ Have fun.
    ~Kylie [Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!]

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Hi there, Torkoal Greg! Welcome to the community! Remember to read the rules, and have lots o' fun! If you need help with anything, or are just looking for a friend, feel free to PM me! ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Heey! XD You are from SPPf, no? I thought I've seen you there before. ^___^ Well, no matter, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I hope you have an uber shweet time here, and don't be afraid to slip me a PM, I'd be happy to chat with ya! =D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Torkoal Greg said:
    Wow I joined almost 2 months ago, and today I am jsut posting a newbie thread! Wow...anyway, yes I am Torkoal Greg...some of you I am shure have seen me around. I will be active heh, jsut thought I'd say hi!
    *pokes* Hewwo and welcome to PC, I guess, Torkoal Greg! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back