• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Most/Least Fav X-Mas Song?

Which is Your Fav X-Mas Carol?

• Jingle Bells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adeste Fideles

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Silent Night

• Silver Bells

• You meanie!!! My song's not here!!

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Meh, I am just so curious to know which christmas songs people like or dislike ^^;

My most fav song is....

Adeste Fideles

I dunno why, it just sounds pretty cool O_o;; My other ones are Jingle Bells, Silver Bells, and... The Drummer Boy ^^

I don't really hate X-Mas songs, but I really hate one sooo much.. >_<;; And that's Frosty The Snowman..

I even hated teh movies >___<;;

*gets killed by snowmen*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oh no! I putted this on the wrong thread! I have to ask Kairi to move it.. Sorry about the mistake!!! >_<;;

*gets killed*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • =P This goes in MVP. *moves*

I don't actually like Christmas songs. o_O; They're starting to get on my nerves since my mom has them on 24/7 it seems. x_X;; I like "where are you Christmas?" from The Grinch, though. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like all of them, but the one's that are on my mind right now are "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Rudoph the red-nosed reindeer" XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Thank you sooo much, Lightning for moving it ^_^ No one was moving it >_<;;

Anyways, I forgot to add Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer ^_^; I liked that song since I was a little boy

*Everyone stares*

I'M KIDDING! XD!

Has anyone been listening to Sunny 99.1 F.M? Its playing X-Mas songs, it gets me in the mood for christmas ^___^

*gets killed by gifts*

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • i remember my canadian teacher put up some canadian version of the 12-days of Christmas, it was like the 8-days of Christmas, by some Canadian alchoholic dudes up in the north, i'll find out the title, but it was a really funny song

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • NaVeR said:
    i remember my canadian teacher put up some canadian version of the 12-days of Christmas, it was like the 8-days of Christmas, by some Canadian alchoholic dudes up in the north, i'll find out the title, but it was a really funny song
    I've changed my mind. I've heard that song and it is BEYOND funny. XD The beer in a tree part was the best. Ehehe...

I also like the song, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer". Classic. XD It's funny.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • My favorite is the Carol of the Bells, it's t3h k3wln3zz. I like listening to collections of Christmas carols, though...must be a nostalgia thing.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I like "Deck The Halls" best. ^_^
    I don't know why...I just like that one best. :)

I'm one, see...see...here...HERE!!!!!!!!!! My name is Carol XP

Then I also like "Jingle Bell Rock","Jingle Bells","Silent Night" and a few others... :)

Deck the halls with shouts of holly
    Fa la la la la la la la la la
    XP :):)

EDIT: I remembered something! Moonlight told me about this song "The 12 pains of Christmas". I like it too. It's funny!!!! XD

D***.. That's a fav song and I forgot to put it in there @_@; Too many songs ;_; Too little space.. >_<; Way too little memory @_@;;

Fa la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la!

That's addictive, yes ^_^

I saw a movie on FOX last year that was called "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" XD It was hilarious, the song's cool too o_o;

*gets killed by a reindeer*

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • My favorite Christmas song is "Sleigh bells" because it makes me want to dance. My least favorite is "Winter Wonderland" I heard it so many times I am tired of it

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I like "santa clause is dead" lol ;)
    The christmas song i really hate is that one that michael jackson sung "santa clause is coming to town"
    I suppose its okay for a killer santa movie "you better watch out..." :dead:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I really like "Sleigh Ride" and "Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart)". But, my childhood favorites are always "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". And the FUNNIEST Christmas song EVER is "Dominic the Donkey" by Lou Monte. I laughed hysterically the first time I heard it, lol. Yeah, being Italian, you hear that every Christmas Eve. ^^;;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Me likes,
    Carol of Bells and

The Twelve Pains at Christmas (Melody of The Twelve Days At Christmas) ITS HILARIOUS!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Ohh! Do anime songs count? =D I taught the lyrics of 'Yorokobi no Carol' from Cardcaptor Sakura to my friend, and we were singing it even in summer. n.n()

Anyway, I like 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree', and dislike.... *thinks* ....'Jingle Bells' I guess. n.n()

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I don't know what my favorite Christmas song is called I don't tink that I have even heard the name, I'll put it here if I happen to find out its name. ;)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You meanie!! My song's not there!

I like "I Won't be Home be Home for Christmas" by Blink 182.

J/K, I like all of them. =P

Back