• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Like talk like a valley like girl and like stuff XD

Years
  • Like said:
    OMG! Like yes you like TOTALLY did it right!

Like, OMG! I, like, am just, like, soooooooooo dense sometimes! At least I, like, did this thing like, right!
    OMG, that person over there is, like, soooooooo totally hot! OMG!

(I did it right~ Yayness, I suppose XD)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • OMG! Like I was like going to go to the mall but then like I saw my hair in the mirror and like OMG! I cannot go out in public unless its like so tototally like perfect and stuff!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    OMG did you liek see her nails today?! Like totally un-fabulous! XD

Years
  • OMG! You want me to, like, help you do your hair? It'll look, like, so tOtAlLy cool! OMG, I'll give you a makeover! Like, I can't wait!

Like, Kenny, how DARE you say the Backstreet Boys are cool! Like, the people in Green Day are SOOO much hotter than them! (Eli, come in here XD)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • :P Let's see me suck at this XD

OOC:
    ~~~

Omfg like totally how dare you like SAY THAT?! This thread is like the totally height of like, cool! You're just soooooooooo like totally out of fashion!

Back