• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Do when...

Years
  • What do you do when PC is down or your are nog logged on?I go and search around.Or make sites for friends for stuff XD.Sometimes just watch TV XD, but PC is where I find alot of fun!

So what do you do?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    What do you do when PC is down or your are nog logged on?I go and search around.Or make sites for friends for stuff XD.Sometimes just watch TV XD, but PC is where I find alot of fun!

So what do you do?
    I just go animenewsnetwork.com or furinikan.com or Kyles Inuyasha page.I just do anime.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I would go to Serebii. I'm better known there (I think.... ^_^; )

If both broke down, I would just talk to my friends, eat, watch TV, play video games, play badminton, etc.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    What do you do when PC is down or your are nog logged on?I go and search around.Or make sites for friends for stuff XD.Sometimes just watch TV XD, but PC is where I find alot of fun!

So what do you do?
    Eh, it was really harsh for me when the server crashed but not as much since my mother picked me up an hour later at school {My brother and I were the last students standing! ><} and so I had to get down to business with homework rather than going on the computer once reaching home. ;-; I still missed dearly, though.

PC is a big chunk out of my schedule. If PC wasn't available, I would be watching television, playing with my puppy, eating {of course}, finishing loads of homework and I would be listening to music while visiting other interesting websites. =3 Probably, I'd start a poem or such. Usually when I'm bored, I do nothing making it more boring. -.e;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Going on other forums, reading, studying *gasp* xD

It'll probually be healther for me if PC was down, but I hope that'll never happen. xD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Look for hakas (proud to be a Kiwi!), chat on MSN, do homework, spar, eat, play DM with my bro, read, write raps, write fics, call my classmate, call my crush, play outside (I'd rather not though), watch TV, play on the PS2, and so on. I can do pretty much anything really.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    When PC is down I will usually just watch tv, play a game, go take a drive, im friends, or yell and scream at the computer until the vein in my head pops. XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • After nearly Dying from a heart attack.I just visit ebay.Then Check out serebii.Then watch tv.repeat untill Pc is back up LOL.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • When PC is down: When PC is down I'm on MSN talking to members and also on AIM talking to Steve asking what's up (that is if he isn't away XD). I'm also going to sites and if it takes too long then I'll just get off the computer for a few hours.

When I'm off of PC: If I'm off of PC then I'm playing games, watching TV, out somewhere or reading my driving book. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ;; When PC ish down, Julia goes crazy. But mostly I just talk to my best friend on AIM ^__^ He keeps me busy while I'm rotting without PC xD;; I also visit zeo, a forum I'm hardly on anymore, so I get to check up on some things. And sometimes I just download fonts xD;; ~origin

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • When PC's down/Database error: I bug Andy and Claire on MSN, and they keep telling me that they don't have FTP access, therefore can't do anything XD If it's on for a while, I start making threatening remarks to Steve, thinking he may actually be on and deleting the database XD

When I'm just... not on PC: I have some weird twisted social life consisting of two people and a bunch of backstabbers. Outside school I read, eat (I <3 my food, but am v slim), sleep, and do other things. ^_^

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    when I'm not at PC I'm usually at SPPf and my own forums...

Back