• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This section is for questions about our site only. ^_^; *moved*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    If you are smart. Then. How do I send messages to [url="https://www.pokemon.com/"]www.pokemon.com[/url] to there mailbox? Huh? Huh? Huh? C'mon smart people!!!
    You just simply go to the "Contact Us" page. I don't know whether or not it is located in the menu, but there is a link to it at the bottom of all of their pages. The e-mail address is [email protected] for general questions/suggestions.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • You open a new window.Then go to YOUR E-mail.
    Then copy&paste the E-mail address on that mail-box that pops out from www.pokemon.com

Type what you want to say in YOUR E-mail, not mail-box.
    Send the E-mail from YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • *Agrees with Porygon's comment and nods*

Yes, I am smart. Thanks for asking ;). The posts above basically answered your question down to the teeth. If you're still having trouble then reply back here, good luck.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • There's actually a survey in Hong Kong, which the result comes out that ALL PPL THAT PLAY POKEMON ARE SMART! (IQ over 130)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I used to wonder the same thing, until my mom mentioned the 'Contact Us' link too. XD Since your question has been answered, then I don't see any point in this thread. So I'll close it. ^_^; If you wanted to keep it open then just PM me.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back