• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Werewolf: Attack of Zorark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Werewolf: Attack of Zorark

Hello, This Game has been one of the most popular games I've seen on many forums and I'm surprised there isn't one here, so I decided to make my own.

Story: the Pokémon in a small route in a small region have lived peacefully for many years, free of predators. They are all unaccustomed to death of their friends. Unfortunately one night, one of the Pokémon's friends dies in a horrific way! There is no way an outside force could have killed their friend, and trainers never come visit them, so they have deducted that the only way that their friend could have died is out of the rage of a Zorark, the shape shifting predators of the forest. The Pokémon decide to vote who should be killed off, after deducting who killed their dear friend!

How to play:
    1. Sign up by posting your chosen Pokémon ITT
    1.1. No 2 people can have the same Pokémon.
    2. I will choose 3 random players to be the Zorarks
    2.1. Not even the Zorarks will know who each other are.
    2.2. If you are chosen you may not reveal yourself to anyone.
    3. At the beginning of each day (unless voting has not finished by that night) I will post the next victim's circumstances
    4. Each member must vote on a user whom they think killed the victim based on their abilities and skills.
    5. At the end of each day (or the beginning of the day if the voting has not finished by that night) I will kill off that person, and you will know if they were or were not a Zorark.

Players:
    darakai.gif
    The Void

Copy/Paste this in your signature to raise awareness and have fun!

HTML:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8299599#post8299599"][IMG]http://s27.postimg.org/qsyuiznwj/Werewolf_Forum_Game.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Oy, all the mafias and yet mine isn't getting a day phase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back