• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the official dragon fire club

latias45

Punk
Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    this is aclub for user that love dragones we can talk and tell our dreames about dragon and how we like them and why we like them and tell the name of the dragon . and how big it was .

owner : latias45

1 co-owner shadow of ash
    2co-owner Rika kamiya
    joined user
    the typhlosintamer

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • cool! we both are co-owner? thankies! I'd be happy to share^^
    episode4_dratini2.jpg

TheTyphlosionTamer

bow to me!!
    Years
  • may i join i like dragon pokemon and i really like latias,and latios i train lots of pokemon but mostly dragon,and fire pokemon like salamence,latias,latios,dragonite,rayquaza,flygon,draganairs,and kingdra.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I'm sure you can join^^ and I also wish I can ride on Latias and Latios..Ash was so lucky in that movie,as a matter of fact,he always gets to fly in every single movie!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    yes you may join! welcome ok so you like salimansc? yea ash got to rid on luigie and latias(not fair)

Back