• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphabetical Ordered Sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • I watched this episode of victorious like 5 years ago with my sister and they played this game.

I'm going to start my sentence off with a letter. The next person starts their sentence off with the next letter in the alphabet so i.e. I am person10101. Just shut up already!

I will start off and please quote and use the right letter.

My sentence,

Why do you have to fart on your grandmother?

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Your using big words that your non-xenophobic grandmother must have taught you

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Attention span=short for me and that is marshall mathers in your profile pic I believe, althougb I may be wrong because I'm on my tablet and I'm making a run on sentence which would probably get on your grandmother's nerves.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Being on a tablet is no fun for me, I find it really hard to type on those things.

Years
  • Choosing my grandmother as a fart-blank , i'll tell you that indeed is Marshall Mathers, known as Eminem, B-Rabbit, Rap god, my grandmother likes him too

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Frequent poops will prevent your grandmother from dying so she can thus, continue to be farted on and give you things.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • In case you are bored look up what kind of asian are you on youtube by Tim Delghatto and it should make you and your grandma laugh.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Perhaps I should inquire that I don't have grandparents anymore. :'<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back