• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Please Please!!!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Heh, I never fiddled around with one of those before ._., I'm out of this one.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t like PDAs too much. I?d get a tablet/laptop for portability. =/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There?s a couple models that really stand out?I forgot them though. XP I?ll look em up later.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would personaly get a laptop, but I don't know a thing about PDA's, so, just making a random post :P

Really, why don't you just get a laptop?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, you already have a computer........so go for the PS2(I would prefer gamecube....)

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • You need to use a host computer with a internet connection on so it will be no use for going on the internet unless you have Wi-Fi with a subscription or a modem.

If you are buying one, get a SD card so you can add some mp3s.

^_^

Well, a Laptop costs alot of money.. even though if they are dropping in prices... Don't buy a Tablet PC yet because it's very expensive. :P Cheapest that I can find is the Latitude 1100. (799 US Dollars)

Last edited:
    Back