• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Animation Program

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • I'm looking for a decent free animation program. I don't want anything that complex but could someone recommend me a good one?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You can use the trial version of Animation Shop, or an unregistered version of the shareware GIF Construction Set Pro, or just create the animation frame by frame and use the freeware UnFREEZ to link them together.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    The Gimp has a free animater add-on. It's also the open-source alternative to Photoshop, though not good as Photoshop.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Kip-kip said:
    The Gimp has a free animater add-on. It's also the open-source alternative to Photoshop, though not good as Photoshop.

I tried that, but after I installed it, I couldn't figure out where the program was since it didn't create a file in the Start menu. :/

Back