• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shuko's kirby dance brought to life!!!! XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • blah
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010
Ex's kirby stuff

lol, i saw Shuko's kirby dance and decided to bring it to life!!! anyways! here it is!

this is now by kirby stuff thread!

Last edited:
Years
this kirby dance isn't just shuko's I can name several people who have used it including me but its cool
those people are: Me, Mr Blaze (different forum) Shuko and someone esle that I can't remeber

Years
this kirby dance isn't just shuko's I can name several people who have used it including me but its cool
those people are: Me, Mr Black (different forum) Shuko and someone esle that I can't remeber

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
So cyuute!!! Haven't had time to check yet - I've been away on vacation to Minnesota during the past week - but did you post any sprites in the Home of the Sprites? 'Cause if you did, that means you can make 'em right? :) If so, why not try to make actual sprite versions of the Kirby dance! Yayness! I realize that Kirby doesn't do that kind of movement in the game, but that's what custom spriting is all about. :) And if I can make a DBZ sprite of Bulma powering up, I would imagine that almost anybody could make a sprite of Kirby dancing, lol.

Btw, the anim. is tres kawaii! I never tried putting one of it together before! I'm glad it actually flows like it does in yours, lol.

Back