• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever thought...

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
Years
  • ...that the 17-type battle system DOES NOT exist in the anime?

I thought that, because a water type move on a another W-Type looks like it nailed the weak spot.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • RaikouSpecialLover said:
    ...that the 17-type battle system DOES NOT exist in the anime?

I thought that, because a water type move on a another W-Type looks like it nailed the weak spot.

What are your thoughts?
    My thoughts is, what do u mean by all that. Seems confusing.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Of course it exists. Don't you listen to all the ranting about type advantages?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    huh? im totally confused. whats with this "Have you ever thought ..." i didn't create the anime nor do I intend to so I don't exactly wonder about if it exists or not... its stated that type advantages exist... Yea, as for type advantages you think they don't work all the time... it's the same principle in real life... what if you are some uber god with everything against me, is their some chance that I could beat you? even if miniscule... yea.... so, maybe its just very lucky that its effective... also, you know, satoshi is always going to win all of his battles, the good guys win, thats how pokemon works... sooner of later, they win...

eh... most people will think im ranting or something confusing... my thoughts aren't collected at the time of this posting :P

Back