PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a 3G Phone?

O
April 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Just wondering... I have one, do you?

Bay-kun
April 10th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Um... what's a 3G phone? ^^;; Maybe you should say in your post what it is incase there are other members like me who don't know. XD

PrinceOfDarkness
April 10th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Ditto. I don't have a single clue to what a 3G phone is.

The Fallen
April 10th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Um a phone is just a phone XD.If you were asking in general what kinda or type of cell do you have it would be better; but I believe that there is already a thread like that.Sorry.
~CLOSED~

Miyu-chan
April 10th, 2005, 08:50 AM
This thread is kinda different though... O.O; I just don't know what's a 3G phone...

The Fallen
April 10th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Ok, just making sure it wasn't totally the same.Oh if you meant to unlock it, you didn't XD.

Miyu-chan
April 10th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Err... *UNLOCKED* =p *post dedicated to Eli*

You can unlock it too, y'know... ;p

Mr Cat Dog
April 10th, 2005, 10:42 AM
A 3G Phone is one with at least video messgaing and picture messaging capabilities. More modern 3G phones allow movies to be played, access to the internet and stuff. 3G stands for 3rd generation... or something like that.

Anyways, to answer the question, I do have one, it was actually one of the first ones to be released, and it's a complete brick! If you look at it, it's probably one of teh biggest phones you'll ever see. I'm getting a new one for my birthday though, so that should get rid of it. ^_^

Eastenders is crap!

The Fallen
April 10th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Err... *UNLOCKED* =p *post dedicated to Eli*

You can unlock it too, y'know... ;p
I know.You objected to it though XD.So you needed to do it.XP
*undedicates post to Eli*

Natsuki
April 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
OMG no. XD I have a flip phone and it's reeeeeeeeeeally cool, but there's no pictures or anything like that. I really do want a camera phone though. They pwn so bad. XD

~Kelsey

Bay-kun
April 10th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Ok, thanks for explaining what it is MCD. ^^ And now that I know what it is, no I defenitely don't own one. XD

Miyu-chan
April 10th, 2005, 02:15 PM
*punches DSS* =p

Anyways, now that I know the meaning... (Thanks, MCD x3) I guess I do have one of those phones, I have a camera phone with picture text messeging features... =3

Cherrim
April 10th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I have picture messaging, but no camera, which kinda defeats the whole point of picture messaging, but oh well. xD

So to answer the question, no. o_O

Draik
April 10th, 2005, 03:16 PM
I don't have one. I'm planning to get one when I'm 13 though

Brittany
April 10th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Heh, you double posted the same thing(*hopes 100 people don't rush in here saying the same thing*)

Anyway, I do have one, but I'm planning to get a better one in the near future.

mvtm
April 10th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I have one , with Picture Messaging , Internet , 65k color screen , Camera and Bluetooth .

So yep , but its not that great , at first i wanted one so much , but now i dont really bother , i like the color screen with the picture gallery thing., just that.

Phoenix Riley
April 11th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I dont have a 3G phone there really expensive.

Although orange are doing buy one get one free

I was gonna find a pic off one but they look like regular phones expect with bigger screens

ravenstorture
April 13th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Yes, I have one with internet access that lets me get on any website (even PC) and I can post or get on xangas and comment. It has bluetooth, digital camera and everything else listed above. It is pretty tight, and that is how I am always on MSN while I'm at school. XD

Dawson
April 13th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Yeah, I have a 3G phone...I think. It has all the features Jon mentioned so I assume so. It's flip top too so it isn't huge XD

Pincushion
April 13th, 2005, 06:19 AM
I have a camara phone, wich also records videos, and has full internet access....

*rolls eyes*

Porygon
April 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Mwar, I don't have one, but I really want one! ^_^

Shana
April 13th, 2005, 12:32 PM
I don't have one and don't plan on it. o.o

latias45
April 13th, 2005, 12:57 PM
i do not have one i am onley 10

G-Klav
April 13th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Nah, I think I'll skip that generation of mobile phones and wait until those new cool Japanese phones gets here. Of course, that might take a few years, but I'll be here waiting for 'em! XD

Lust
April 13th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I didn't know what one was before this thread but now that it's explained then yes I do.

NiNGi
April 13th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Is the 3G phone like pie!? xD

If so, I might have one... I'm gonna change it soon though xP

O
April 15th, 2005, 04:42 PM
My 3G phone is very bulky. It's a Motorla A835. if you stick your hand out and measure from your pinky to your wrist you'll see how big and bulky it is.

Esai
April 17th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Umm Im not that sure... my phone can play Videos, Music and stuff, go on the internet and i can send picture and audio messages, i just cant video message as it doesnt have a camera (i have to upload the images...)

Happy Dude
April 17th, 2005, 03:19 PM
My phone has all the stuff execpt for video camera which doesn't really bother me.But it's a great phone and It does the job for me.

scolari
April 19th, 2005, 05:52 PM
i was going to buy a 3g phone but they told me i couldn't use a vodaphone sim in it (they just wanted me to buy theres so i would have to use the 3g features) so i didn't buy it