PDA

View Full Version : Yo yo. How original.

buster_wolf
April 15th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Anyway, I'm new, I'm a pokemon fan, and most likely, a Kasumi fan at that. So heya all.

Lust
April 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Phoenix Riley
April 15th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Hi i thought i would reply as not many peole had i know how it feels to be unpopular look at my rep ;_;

Anyway have a nice time PM me if you wanna be my friends

Ps kasumi is cool!

Natsuki
April 15th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Hello buster_wolf! =3 The name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet ya. ^o^ I adore Kasumi as well, I wish she'd return to the anime. ;o; May annoys me so much. XD Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Have a great time here. ^^

~Kelsey

Team Magma Girl
April 15th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Hallo! Whats ^?
Have fun and follow the rules.
Need any help or want to be friends PM me at anytime. ^_^

ravenstorture
April 15th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun! :)

Ninja Retsu
April 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Anyway, I'm new, I'm a pokemon fan, and most likely, a Kasumi fan at that. So heya all.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Shining Mew
April 15th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC! Im sure youll have a lot of fun here. Stay active and make a lot of friends!

~SM

MegaDitto
April 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Well welcome to PC. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules and have a good time.I am a fan of Kasumi too. She is soo great. Pm me if you want to br friends.^__^

BulbasaurTrainer
April 17th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun posting and read the rules remember that also if you want to be friends pm me

pika2000
April 18th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Hi and welcome!
I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)
Follow the rules and try to be active ^^

Lucid-Acid
April 18th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Hiya, I've seen that avy somewhere before o.o
so, welcome to PC, read and obey the rules, and have fun~
*gives n00b cookie*

buster_wolf
April 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM
*eats N00b Cookie* Not bad... what's in it?

Oh yeah, the avatar is from a Kings of Fighters Manga. Iori rules, boo-yah!

Kylie-chan
April 18th, 2005, 09:42 PM
*cough* Please, people, move the discussion to PM ^^;

Welcome to PC! <3 I'm Kylie! Pleased to meet you, yes, very pleased, uh, muffin! x3

Anyway, please read and obey the rules. If you want help or just to talk, IM me or email me ^^
Email/MSN: [email protected]
AIM: darkpikachu11

You'll have a better chance of catching me via PM though ^^

Have fun!
~Kylie

Nicks
April 18th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Welcome to PC, have a great time here post heaps and follow the rules.