• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

final fantasy worlds appart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 19, 2006
    the players make there own person level will be from 9 to 12 and able to make a type of person like gunners mages swords and thiefs.if you had never played it dont try playing.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 19, 2006
    I will be a sword person level 12 name is scar.so only three people can join now.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Seeing as you are new, First off, DO NOT double post, that means posting 2 posts in a row. And also, you need a plot for your RP, like

1000 years ago there was an evil darkness. It was sealed in a large hotdog, until one day, a young boy ate the Hot Dog and became the evil itself. You as a warrior needs to destroy this darkness and bring peace to the world.

You also need a form to fill out, which usually looks like this

Name-
    Age-
    Gender-
    Description-
    Personality-
    Other-

Of course, since this is Final Fantasy, it will have extra fields for things like spells, weapons, and class.

Kurosaki

For crying out loud, I go away for an hour and a half and total chaos ensues, XD

Seeing as Omega II did an excellent job of explaining, I feel no need to go over what's wrong with it. Since it lacks a plot, ect, I will close it now.

*Closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back