• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Relationships

Years
  • No I'm not talking about characters who date, although maybe they are?

What I want to know, is what characters do you love to see interacting with each other? Which characters have you had the most fun interacting with? Which characters would you like to have your own run into in the future?

Discuss these questions and anything related! YAY I DID POST THING! SUCK ON THAT FIRE AND ICE! I'M A REAL MOD TOO... ehem. Have fun.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Lotte and Skellen- bam. I love those two because they're just water and oil and they don't mix no matter how hard you try because one just -- will never understand the other. I also really liked Lotte dragging Vance around to her whims...!

Other than that it's been awhile since I was in any RPs here since Y.Z. so I can't say much about that hahaha-- but I remember I adored RPing with Alter Ego. He was truly a god of RP.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite interaction between characters so far has definitely been aeternum's Jeb and Sophia from Gunpowder, followed closely by Nerites and GreyBidoof's Burst from Titans. Both relationships are awesome in their own regard, and the only reason I like the first over the second is because it lasted longer. I'm hoping to add more interaction to my other characters in other RPs, namely Venice and Dust, so I'm excited for that!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Man, I have so many for this topic, where to start...
    I probably couldnt list all of them off the top of my head, but
    One of the earliest ones I had, which is about to happen soon anyway is Achilles my Gunpowder character interacting with Foxrally's character Sophia. For starters the rich northern background of the two will make their conflicting views on the barren lands really interesting.

Another is my original Venice character Lorenzo, who I would've loved to see interacting with Ice's rather unassuming, but still dangerous Vampire Arabella.

Finally one of the ones I most want to see(Besides my dust character and pretty much everyone bigger than him) is my Venice character. Since she's easily one of the weakest in the RP, both in status, finance and abilities I'd like to see her taken under the wing of one of the more powerful family heads in the RP. A few of the ones I'd think would particularly suit her are Wooliest steams character, who like her is human and would be able to relate on a personal level since they're both orphans who's parents were killed by monsters(Although unlike him, she doesnt know how they died). Anivia's character would be a good fit, since my character's ignorance to the existence of monsters would make her see him as rather unassuming, while in reality he could easily manipulate her as a vampire and eventually into becoming one. It would also fit since they're already connected in some way in that she frequently visits one of his families brothels (Although they've never met). The final one I see being a great fit is under score's character. The fact that she isnt in any way a blood relative of the family she works for would be perfect since my character would also have to gain the acceptance of the family through hard work as opposed to being welcomed due to being in a relationship with a member who is in through blood connection.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    For me, I love interacting with characters that don't necessarily mesh with my character. I think it brings more dynamics to the table because you start to think, why don't they like them? How do they express their dislike? Pick arguments? Witty remarks? Silent treatment? How do they act towards that character vs characters they actually like? It's really fun creating those dialogue scenes with another RPer and shows (and helps build) insight into both characters.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Alex and McGreggor had spunk. Shame she had a rather short life. (Dead children jokes, I am so terrible...)
    Rowin and Albus/Sheog have some good chemistry as well. Excited to explore that relationship.

Years
  • I had a lot of fun writing Elias and Alex's interactions in Gunpowder with Ice. The two mesh about as well as chalk and cheese which makes for some hilarious antics and a really enjoyable writing experience.

I also really enjoyed reading most of the interactions from One Piece. The cast of characters is just so diverse and interesting that any interaction is bound to be a good read. In particular I've really liked the deep moments with Avril and Morgan and the somewhat goofy ones with Lotte and Vance. I also had a lot writing any interaction involving Skellen and one of the other main characters.

I could keep going, talking about Outbreak or Reapers or... you get the idea.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Jeb and sophia from gunpowder. And then the Facio and Barnabas stuff I had planned out for Venice was pretty fun. I'd like to meet everyone in gunpowder at least once. Or at least be in the same area and timeframe as them.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Top 3 Interactions:

Aaron and Eve (Cross my HEART w/ Quest)
    Dom and Delta (Atlantis Awakening w/ Retro Bug)
    Jericho and Leon (Atlantis Arising w/ SV)

I know this is kind of bad but I really like mean characters. So having a character team up with another mean character to make fun of the others is really fun for me. Not because ripping into someone's character is my joy in life or anything like that, but I think (and this might just be a pitfall of my writing skills) that I have more freedom with meaner characters and can create more fun banter. Other than that I like rivalries or people with two opposing views working together in some way. The dynamic of thought is really interesting to me.

Reactions: SV
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Discuss these questions and anything related! YAY I DID POST THING! SUCK ON THAT FIRE AND ICE! I'M A REAL MOD TOO... ehem. Have fun.
    giphy.gif

Back