• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live... o.o

Sawyer

���
Years
  • okay, well... i was fixing up one of Karli's banners when i got this idea- why don't i make a completely transparent but still visible banner? so, here it is.
    live5ev.png

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • thanks, Nic. a few tips if you want to learn how to do vector shapes well. now, i'm sure you know how to do vector shapes, and edit completely, so i'll get to the gushy part. a good way to make symbols and practice is to take your custom shape tool and make a shape. (Something cool, like a "Nuclear" sign) take your directionaly select tool, and click on an edge of the shape. mess around until you get a nice design ^^ for the things i did on here, i used triangles. x3

Back