• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking a break from Gardevoir drawin'...

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
  • I haven't been around here much, but this pic explains everything...(the Minun is me)

And no "Awww, teh Mainann iz sew coot" comments. That is not the point of the picture. -_- (And if anyone does, I'll sic myself on ya.)

But Gardevoir will return, just much later....

*sighs*

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • flame_chi said:
    its going to be sometime before Gardevoir is going to be back.
    Um, there was no need to repete that, hun.

flame_chi said:
    but that is a sad picture
    bec, im a fan of Gardevoir too
    Have you even commented in my art threads or somthing? And what does being a fan of Garde have to do with this? If you said "b/c Im a fan of your Gardes", would make even more sense to what you said.

Sorry, I'm a bit bitter for the last few weeks. Ok, I admit, I was sketching Garde today, but I said sketch. But I have been busy latly, so I haven't drawn in the past fews days. Maybe this weekend...maybe I draw some Pokemanz....hm.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    You not drawing Gardevoir. *rubs eyes* Well anyways I still like your art Gardevoir or no Gardevoir :D.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • It was supposed to be a month....but I sketched Garde out a few times. >_>;; So much for keeping that promise...bah.

I guess my obcession is still that bad.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Old habits die hard, huh? Wow, you really are more obessed than I.

I wish I could help, somehow.

Back