• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sherri (from Zatch Bell) fan club!

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I decided to post another here since I accidenly posted the first one in the Pokemon section. My bad! ^_^o

This is where you can discuss Sherri from Zatch Bell. Feel free to post pictures of Sherri, too.

I'm too lazy to update a member list, so you don't need to ask, "Can I join?". You can randomly pop in and say that you'll join if you want and post stuff about Sherri. Or, if you don't want to join, but want to post anyway, just say that you don't want to join.

Alright! Let's get started! This is my first club, y'know.

Here's some pictures, to start.

And since I'm so nice, here's a screenshot from the PlayStation 2 game:

I don't have any screenshots from the show, the only ones I can find are broken.

TOPIC: What did you think when you first saw Sherri? I liked her hair and outfit, especially her outfit.

Please make attempts to reply to this thread because the one I first posted at SPPf is really dead. I'm thinking more people will post in this thread here.

Back