• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
Hey everyone! My name is Luis and I'm new ^_^ I go on many other forums, so I know how to work stuff.

Some stuff about Luis

Pokemon
Anime
Manga
TV

Dislikes
Pointless questions
Paradoxes
Pain
People who are malicous toward me, because they might cause me pain.
Bugs
Spiders

Hobbies
Video games.
Spriting
TV.
Fire Emblem
Forums

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
Thanks ^_^. Those were my first try at Pokemon style spriting. Except for Destroyer the Ragnarok. That is Fire Emblem style.

Years
Hi luisLr8 I like your username for a reason just have fun and always follow the rules if you wanna be friends just pm me

Lucid

welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun. if you have any questions, just ask~
*gives n00b cookie*

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
BulbasaurTrainer said:
Hi luisLr8 I like your username for a reason just have fun and always follow the rules if you wanna be friends just pm me
Okay, sure ^_^ This is why I chose my username.
luis=My name
LR=my initials
8=My lucky number

Hotaru said:
hiya, nifty sprites ^^
welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun. if you have any questions, just ask~
*gives n00b cookie*

Thank you ^_^
*nibbles on cookie*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
People who spam? No..you'll...never...find that...here? XD Anyways, welcome to PC and hope you like it around here.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hello and welcome to the forums. I like your Trainer Card and I am sure that you will have a nice time here. Post a lot and I will see you around.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Back