• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sig

razor

summer's sun
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    What do ya'll think of my siggy? I made it just now. :D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I think if you want your sig to get rated I think you should post in the Rate the sig above thread. Anyway, 6/10 Cool banner but the rest is kinda boring.

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    coolmaster said:
    I think if you want your sig to get rated I think you should post in the Rate the sig above thread. Anyway, 6/10 Cool banner but the rest is kinda boring.

I intended it to be the banner only since this is the graphics forum... :P Anyway, thanks for commenting - and the rest is just random text I've either found on the net or made up. ;)

Eon-Rider

Years
  • razor said:
    I intended it to be the banner only since this is the graphics forum... :P Anyway, thanks for commenting - and the rest is just random text I've either found on the net or made up. ;)
    But you shoudve said only the banner then! :P

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    coolmaster said:
    But you shoudve said only the banner then! :P

Ner! :P I was thinking you'd just rate the banner, why rate text? XD

Eon-Rider

Years
  • Cause your title is: My Sig. And on the first line you said, rate my siggy. Let's stop this small argument, shall we?

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    coolmaster said:
    Cause your title is: My Sig. And on the first line you said, rate my siggy. Let's stop this small argument, shall we?

Whoa, okay. Chill. I was just messin' around. :dead: :P

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • coolmaster, sig and siggy are the same thing. if you know nothing about graphics, don't pretend you know more than anybody. as for Razor, i think it's pretty cool. very smoorth, and i can see the border. ^^

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Am I the only one who can't see his banner?

Back