• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yami_Zidane's Egg Adoptions

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Its the only thing i have'nt tryed so *ahem*

:pokeball:Welcome one and all to Yami_Zidane's Egg Adoptions, i have found quite a few eggs and i cant take care of them all i need them to go to nice homes, so get adopting!

Requests are CLOSED! (until firther notice)

List of Eggs: (More to come)

Inferno Egg
    1/5

Meadow Egg
    3/5

Thunder Egg
    2/5

Aquatic Egg
    0/5 more in stock soon

Steel Egg
    3/5

Rules
    ONE adoption at a time, you cannot have another till your current one has hatched.
    One you have picked an Egg you will get a card, you should then put that in your Signature.
    A couple of Rep Points every now and again would be nice by the way but only if you want to

Hatching/Evolving
    When you get your card, i will also give you a number, this indicates how many posts you must have before your Egg or pokemon Hatches or evolves. when you reach that number then you should PM me and i'll give you the URL for your pokemon.

Now thats out of the way you may adopt!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    here Angel Vaporeon, when you get to 120 Posts PM me and you will get your pokemon ok

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    here you go Poke Chaos
    , when you reach 200 total posts PM and i'll give you the URL for your new pokemon ok?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    yes you can
    remeber to add it to your sig and when you reach 676 posts to PM me and your egg will hatch

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I take it meadow eggs are based on grass pokemon? if so then its right up my street, ill adopt one, i promise to be a good mother....i mean father!
    LOL

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    wow 1st meadow Egg gone finnaly
    ok when you get 63 total posts it will be ready to hatch so PM me then

Back