• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeing if I could still do it

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
  • rivalmightyenapsd2mh.jpg

Yes I know Mighthyena isn't fire.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Cool card and yes Mightyena is Fire, more precisely Dark/Fire, not Fire/Dark!!!

But it doesn't matter!!!

Any way, I like the card and why didn't you call it Jamon or Silver????

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Ok, if you say so!!!

I also think that the picture is great!!!

I think you should try to push the picture a lil down. Reduce the size of the first attack's effect so the other can fix correctly!!! It's too low!!! It touches the bottom, it can't do that!!!

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • The only thing that looks off are some of the fonts but it much more well done than most of the card's I've checked out w/ my crazy PS lens. My only other concern is that I don't even think Mighthyena learns a fire attack besides Sunny Day.
    Good Jorb.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Ah, nice of you to join us in the Faking Community! Nice Mightyena. Pretty good, but yeah, the fonts are fine. You should really use Sugimori art for the evo icon, but I guess you can use whatever. 10/10

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • QFred said:
    I think Mightyena also learns Flamethrower!!!

I dunno about Flame Wheel...
    No. It doesn't. I checked the Pokedex on serebii.net and no mention of any fire moves in Mighthyena's moveset.

The spacing is the only thing I see as possibly off on the card, not the fonts themselves (but the spacing of fonts is technically part of the font itself... so...). If it's right, that's cool. But the second attack appeared to be cutting it too close to the bottom line.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Actually, Houndoom IS part-fire type.
    Just like I remember you XD
    No i didnt just remember you for the ridiculous arguments we made in multiple threads at Zeo.

I like your custom Evo-con.
    And that Silver VS icon is not the one Fang produced.
    *Its a bit flat?* So, I like yuor creativity.
    I personally think your Blazing Flame attack isnt spaced properly, because it seems a bit squished in then youlook at the Rampage attack and its so spaced out, it doesnt look good together. But, 10/10.
    There is one major error though, Mightyena is Dark/Fire not Fire/Dark. Just for future preferences. Your customness would amek up for that, but if you go for originality, try Dark/Fire next time. Beautiful card.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Uh, doesn't anybody realize that Mightyena is not Fire-type at all? It's pure Dark-type. Also, it can't know a single Fire-type attack other than Sunny Day (which in my opinion doesn't even count as a Fire-type attack when listing Pok?mon that can know it).

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
  • Cute! I like pic. The little poochyena is cute too. I'm liking the attacks, even though, Mightyena is not fire. lol

The text is a little too big. Needs to be a tiny bit smaller! Would look awesome with a set symbol, rarity, and card number! Keep up the good work!

8/10

The Queen of Spades

Back