• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Part Two~~The Totodile who Will get Eaten By Carvanhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
...What the hell, guys? These comics don't even make any sense, let alone have any sort of cohesive punch-line.

Shinin

Banned
Years
STOP BEING OVERLY NICE, PEOPLE. If a comic sucks, don't say it's good. They'll just keep making the bad comics and we'll all die. Anyways, these comics are horrible. They're incredibly unfunny and the backgrounds are horrible. 0/10.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Sorry to be mean but I have to agree. The comic is not very good. Needs alot of work and I stretch the word alot. Please read a tutorial.

LunaticSteven

Carmella is hott =D
Years
by god ppl, ppl have different interests u kno, if u can't go with it, then get a life by god >_>
Latias Lover, I like ur sprite comics, just try using a different background like ones found in the sprite comic thing and try to make them longer and try to make them funnier ~Johnny~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Latias Lover! said:
I already made a funny one. Four panels long. Heres my newest one:

This isn't funny at all. THERE ISN'T EVEN A PUNCHLINE, the dialogue is terrible and annoying, it doesn't make any sense, and you could at least combine them into one image. C'MON, man.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
^This guy being a prick and post every topic "It doesn't even make sense."!
Why don't you leave this topic and shut your mouth because you have no respect mate.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Shinin said:
STOP BEING OVERLY NICE, PEOPLE. If a comic sucks, don't say it's good. They'll just keep making the bad comics and we'll all die. Anyways, these comics are horrible. They're incredibly unfunny and the backgrounds are horrible. 0/10.
STOP BEING OVERLY MEAN SHININ...when will you get it in to your heads that a comic isn't about BG's?.....my dear god...shinin is right bout the humour but please stop being so *****y you silly child and try and be nice...I take your crap flames in my topic cuz of I don't care,,,but this guy seems to...just stop flaming everything you grinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back