• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A small worthless random Pikachu

Dumdadum

Queen of the Mushrooms
Years
  • I dunno what came over me.. I saw a poster on the wall and thought "Must.. draw.. PIKAA!!!" so.. ya, the poster was my only guide, it was all done from scratch.

Charmander will be my next victim.
    edit: here we go.

I used a picture for this one, ya.

They're not that great, but I just wanted to show you all them.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I dont know why no one has commented on these pics. They're really good. And you did it on the computer, what program did you use? It's as if you traced it. It's perfectly proportional. It's not exactly considered a sprite, more like pixel art. But what's with that coloring? What technique did you use?
    Very good!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    theyre good itd be good if you could animate the pikachu to do a wink or something ^__^ good work

Dumdadum

Queen of the Mushrooms
    Years
  • Thanks you guys, I didn't realise anybody had replied. =) I'll get some more done hopefully, what pok?mon do you think i should do next.. so.. many.. to choose from.

If you're wondering, I placed the poster right up onto the wall next to me, and just drew it pixel-by-pixel, the outline at least. Then I added colour, and used photoshop to shade it. =)

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Dumdadum said:
    I dunno what came over me.. I saw a poster on the wall and thought "Must.. draw.. PIKAA!!!" so.. ya, the poster was my only guide, it was all done from scratch.

Charmander will be my next victim.
    edit: here we go.

I used a picture for this one, ya.

They're not that great, but I just wanted to show you all them.

Nice work! I like them both a lot! keep it up!!

Back