• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's just Swellow>New Dub Title

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2006
Guess what, we've got a new Dub Title! The title for the Swellow/Pokeringer episode is:
That's just Swellow

Some people have been concerned about the lame puns lately, this is a better one.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Geez, let me guess. Taillow evolves in that one...

On another note, I'm sure they'll do a LOTR reference in one of their titles later on. They are probably just waiting for the right moment.

(Still, they should translate Pokemon like SPC...)

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
Years
Yeah, it would be good if they just translated a few instead of making up bad puns for every episode o_0;

EDIT: Well, actually, not *quite* every episode, but most o_o

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Yep better than "Pearls Are a Spoink's Best Friends!" Seriously I can't believe they were this lazy. I wouldn't even call that a title.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Oh, like the one with the girl's future self in it...

Yeah, they need to better name the episodes.

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
Years
**** straight they need better titles. I myself renamed every single episode in the show's American run, and I think I did way better than 4Kids ever could.

EDIT: What, you can't say the d-word around here? Jeez, you people are strict...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Jesse GS the II said:
EDIT: What, you can't say the d-word around here? Jeez, you people are strict...
We try not to be strict, but I'm not sure about the censor. Oo;

That's all I have to say... lame dub title, as always.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Well I hate when they do these stupid pun titles. The people at 4-Kids can do much better.

What are they trying to do with these pun titles. Are they trying to be funny because I not laugthing.

I did like the Me, Myself and Time one thougth. It wasn't (To me) a pun title.

Back