• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some full color scans of back cover for pokespecial

Tweak

;) https://zapchu.com/thunder_pokespecialextra.htm

i like how the artist draws them, not too chibi and not too much like a real human-ish?? o_O; and do png files load slow for any of you? (i'm on 56k and it is okay...but it still takes a while to load) cause png is almost the same thing as bitmaps.

i'm thinking about changing the graphics to gif, but sometimes gif blurs the quality. *sometimes* not always.

i'm discontinuing the translation, its just too difficult to scan it. but the page that the translations are on still works. the link is somewhere in this manga forum. so those images/scanlations are now free material.

>_< the only books i'm missing at #1 and #2 (cause i got the english version to those but...) i want a full complete japanese set. xD haha.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They all instantly loaded for me, dunno about others. o_o;;

Those are really cool! Thanks for showing em to us Zapchu.

Tweak

o_O; i haven't tried loading the page myself cause the image shows up as a giant black block first and doesn't load for a minute or so. (cause i've got dialup) but if u wait it'll all load.

do u guys think i shud convert it to gif format?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    o_O; i haven't tried loading the page myself cause the image shows up as a giant black block first and doesn't load for a minute or so. (cause i've got dialup) but if u wait it'll all load.

do u guys think i shud convert it to gif format?
    Usually when I use gif formats for really colourful pictures, some parts may go out of colour =P
    If I am right from the pictures with Morty and Clair onwards they are done by the new artist. The one with Morty and Clair were on the back cover of my Volume 10 of Pokemon Adventures.

Tweak

:P after i went back home and was stuck on 56k again and tried to load my webpage it went as slow as a slowpoke. =-=; so i changed all the files to gif format...i hope that didn't hurt the quality that much. o-o;; i still have the original PNG files, maybe i can post a link to those.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ya. That would help me. Because i have also 56k!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • It appears that you are missing the ones for volume 1 and 2, now lets see... Omega is gonna take his digital camera up and he's gonna take a photo of the back covers for volumes 1 and 2

Tweak

Ya. That would help me. Because i have also 56k!

yea, most of my site i created when i had 56k =-= uploading was a pain for large files and large files loaded slowly, so i had to put into consideration people with dail up.

but now i'm using my college's high speed t3 lines. :laugh:

omega >>>

i'm missing 1&2 in japanese...i hope i can purchase those soon! o_O; i'm guessing #1 and #2 have red and green/blue on them?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. When Brandon takes the pic. Maybe you could put it ojn your site!

This might be a little of subject but the back of Inuyasha #2 is cool!

Back